Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I would like to see Miranda on the cover of L'Officiel Switzerland's second issue ( that magazine was released in March ). Michael Kors started a new collaoration in Japan so I guess that Vogue cover that she wa shooting might be for Japanese edition.

Thank you girls for amazing updates  17_002.gif

About her "difficulty", that was stupid rumors. I must have to say this (although I have decided to keep silence before).

(Sorry if my english is terrible)

One girl has been worked with Miranda at David Jones (this girl is working for them now, too), who said to me that Miranda was so so cute, lovely, sweet in real life. Especially, she always worked very seriously and professionally, not like another "divas" (models ;)). I had been heard this before she left DJs and VS ;). It's quite good things about her :)

Finally, if these rumors were true, (many) brands didn't choose her :)

She certainly appears to have said goodbye to the chilly season in New York. On Wednesday, model Miranda Kerr had a spring in her step as she left her Upper East Side apartment in New York wearing a pretty floral dress. Carrying an overszied black handbag and an overcoat rested on her shoulders, the Australian model was all smiles as ventured out. It is already shaping up to be a busy year for Miranda - who recently split with husband Orlando Bloom - as she has been named the new face of Wonderbra. The Australian beauty has been unveiled as the cleavage-enhancing lingerie brand's new spokes model, just one year after her contract with Victoria's Secret ended. The 30-year-old model shows off her lithe limbs and toned stomach in the new campaign shots, following in the footsteps of Eva Herzigova, who appeared in Wonderbra's iconic 'Hello Boys' ads in the 90s.

post-22656-0-66558700-1395858963_thumb.jpost-22656-0-68690600-1395859051_thumb.jpost-22656-0-63705600-1395859026_thumb.jpost-22656-0-13707300-1395859068_thumb.jpost-22656-0-79499900-1395859086_thumb.j

Source: dailymail.co.uk