Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

' DELICATE ' MIRANDA KERR REVEALS TALENT FOR THEATRICS, SAYS BOBBY FOX

post-22656-0-62566400-1394199675_thumb.j

Theatre star Bobby Fox has his fingers crossed Miranda Kerr will agree to perform on stage with him.  He’s already managed to entice the Australian model to be a guest vocalist on his new album and she’ll appear in the video clip for their take on Elvis and Anne Margaret’s You’re The Boss. “I hope so, I really hope so. It comes down to Miranda’s schedule,” Fox told Confidential of the prospect of performing live with Kerr. “She has a lovely voice, and I’d love for people to hear it. I don’t know if we’d be going on an international tour together, but I hope so, that’d be really, really nice,” he said. Fox, 31, recorded the track in New Zealand with Kerr and it will feature on his album, The Fantastic Mr Fox when it is released in April. They filmed a clip for the song, which was originally sung by Elvis for his movie, Viva Las Vegas, in New York in October. Fox never anticipated Kerr would agree to working on the album. It is her first proper recording, although she dabbled in music years ago when she dated musician Jay Lyon. “I just thought there was no way that she’d say yes, cos’ in my mind, she wouldn’t have a clue who I am, nor would she care,” he said. “And when they came back that she was interested in doing this specific tune, I f***king passed out. I just thought, great, okay.”  Kerr’s “delicate side” was perfect for the track, he said. “Miranda has a delicate way about her,” he said.  “She is a very strong and independent woman, but when she speaks she has a delicacy and its sort of a vulnerability about her. The song is not your big outlandish, beltsy number. It is very sexy, demure and conversational in a way. Her voice and tone, I mean not to go overboard, was absolutely perfect for the track itself.” Fox is an accomplished stage actor, having caught the attention of Warner Music after playing Frankie Valli in The Jersey Boys stage musical.

Source: dailytelegraph.com.au

Can't wait to see the clip :ddr: