Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Therese opened her personal certified organic line 'Divine'....erm....Surprise!

attachicon.gifImageResizer.jpeg

She launched new site and Youtube channel for her cosmetics:

http://divinebytheresekerr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCelPRfd7f_AeBxr-IlkKntg?feature=watch

I don't know what's going on? Why organic products again? Why like Miranda? Their products will  compete now   :blah: 'Helthy Lunchboxes' were very fine as international business for her. :idk:

I don't know what's going on? Why organic products again? Why like Miranda? Their products will  compete now   :blah: 'Helthy Lunchboxes' were very fine as international business for her. :idk:

"Divine by Therese Kerr will supply everyday products, such as hand sanitiser, deodorant and shampoo – targeted at a broader market, more widely available and lower in price than Kora’s range."

So I don't think they like Miranda's at all  :cain:

"Divine by Therese Kerr will supply everyday products, such as hand sanitiser, deodorant and shampoo – targeted at a broader market, more widely available and lower in price than Kora’s range."

So I don't think they like Miranda's at all  :cain:

Yes, lower price means great demand. Can you see where Im going with this? 

You just answered all questions - Therese's range is wider, cheaper and she says that it will spread worldwide including Russia and Europe, while KORA has store (not even a personal store) only in Australia, Japan and several (or just one, don't remember) in USA  :idk:

I'm not trying to be so critical. I support both sides, Therese is an incredible person, for sure. But I don't understand this brutal marketing at all. 

DylanSuperlfy I'm really sorry :( that you won't meet her tomorrow :hug:

VANITY FAIR OSCAR PARTY March 3, 2014 in West Hollywood, California

post-22656-0-49997800-1393836551_thumb.jpost-22656-0-79075100-1393836619_thumb.j

Source: @styleinspirationidea Instagram

post-22656-0-03687800-1393835008_thumb.j

Source: @artandstyle1 Instagram

post-22656-0-67268500-1393833747_thumb.j

Source: vs-angelwings.tumblr.com