Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

MIRANDA KERR THRILLED TO BE COMING HOME

post-22656-0-38755500-1393466132_thumb.j

Miranda Kerr played a starring role in the front row at H&M Studio's Paris Fashion Week show last night at the Grand Palais, not least of all because she has been revealed as the face of H&M's  upcoming spring campaign set to be released next month. “It’s so exciting. I was so honoured when they asked me to be the face of H&M because I think it’s a great brand, it’s very wearable, it’s very cool, it always has the latest trends, and it’s affordable.” “The fact that they’re opening in Australia is even more exciting because I get to come home," said Kerr just moments after posing alongside Jessica Alba for attending press. We can only assume (or is it wishful thinking) the model mum will be making the trip Down Under to participate in celebrations around the launch. No doubt she’ll have her choice of high-street pieces to wear, but her favourite from the collection shown last night in Paris was a classic long navy jacket in keeping with her own timeless style. “They have great pieces that you can mix and match in with your wardrobe,” she says of her preferred way to shop the high-street chain. Her choice for the show? “It’s a little H&M number.” Kerr was referring to a black fifties-style prom-style dress by H&M (with pockets to carry her lipstick), accessorised with Bulgari diamonds. But her tendency towards a classic doesn’t mean H&M Studio’s sexy red knee-highs are out of the question. “Those boots were really cool” she says. “They’ll be very on trend for next autumn/winter and they show you can really have a bit of fun with fashion.”

Source: elle.com.au

That guy on the 1st pic seems to be very rude  :clobber:

Maybe this was her bodyguard ?

Otherwise it's normal that his "pants" are on fire  :rofl: ... Miranda is single now, it's a sin not to notice her.

attachicon.gif0c9c1cdc9f9d11e38f2712c106be2b5a_8.jpg

Source: @luellemag Instagram

haha  Anyway, he doesn't look like bodyguard  :hehe: That man knows how not to miss a lucky moment and to express his feelings  :D  I want her to date a brutal one, like Rosie's   :cain: