Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Uh-oh.^

The editor of Italian Vogue! :clap: So short next to Miranda. :laugh:

Source http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/09/25/or...re/#more-582803

I wonder if it will be a boy. Her belly is high. My friend had the same and gave birth to a boy. Orlando has curly hair. The child , will be divine. If it is a girl it will be a miniature of Miranda, so cuuuute :p

Boys are usually carried low and girls carried high.

I found another pregnancy myth : If people tell you that because your face is round and rosy you're having a girl :) :laugh: In Poland people say that when pregnant woman is ugly during pregnancy she will have beautiful daughter. My cousin who is very beautiful woman during pregnancy looked awfully as the Phantom of the Opera and in fact she has a daughter. The girl - is deteriorating skin, weight gain. Boy - pointed abdomen, radiant appearance. So many of these prejudices that you can laugh.. ....

The fact is that this baby will be beautiful. Having such a Champion as a father ? :p :p :p

Yes, it is odd.

Miranda is walking for Balenciaga! :ddr::clap::bounce:

So is it true with this whole " front row " thing ?:) I mean Orlando will be sitting there and she is going to present clothes ?

Awesome. Some people probably put a cross on her because of her pregnancy. And here you go, such a bomb :ddr:

Let it will be Thursday :Angel:

Celebrating his 40th anniversary in style (what else?) was Roberto Cavalli this week. The iconic designer hosted a lavish show at the 19th century Arco Della Pace, which featured a who's who of the modelling world including Natalia Vodianova, Laetitia Casta, and Erin Wasson. More hippie-inspired floaty frocks in a light python print travelled down the runway, which flashed skin in parts and were shredded at the seams. There were also bell-bottoms, midriff-baring tops, and laced up sections. Sticking to a palette of mostly pastel and stone colours, Cavalli also upped the sex appeal with crystal embellishments and cobweb knits.

The designer will also throw a star-studded gala dinner tonight at L'Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts in Paris. The almost 70-year-old will play host to 800 guests such as Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr, Naomi Campbell, Lara Stone, Mary J. Blige, Janet Jackson, Rachel Bilson, Tyra Banks, Kanye West, Taylor Swift, and Daphne Guinness. There is also said to be performances from Kylie Minogue and DJ David Guetta.

http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/2010/09/milan_fashion_w_55.html