Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

They just think it was a shotgun wedding and that she was already pregnant when they got married.

Ladies, Vogue Spain, that's important!

Aparently she is pregnant after all. if so Congrats :D

Doutzen Kroes - check

Miranda Kerr - check

i wonder who's next :laugh:

And You told me that it's too late for September :laugh: . Her notes are constantly increasing. I wonder if she still has some surprises for us.

From models.com "Rankings"

Top 50 Models (Ranked # 15)

Top Sexiest Models (Ranked # 4)

Maybe Vogue Russia cover will be next :Angel: . February session was great.

I wanna see her do a Paris Vogue. And an Australian Vogue. Has she done an aussie vogue before. I feel like i've never seen one lol.

If she is pregnant then i wish her all the best. But then i'm like nooooo she will miss the show :(

I wanna see her do a Paris Vogue. And an Australian Vogue. Has she done an aussie vogue before. I feel like i've never seen one lol.

If she is pregnant then i wish her all the best. But then i'm like nooooo she will miss the show :(

I dream about this Vogues too :).

And You told me that it's too late for September :laugh: . Her notes are constantly increasing. I wonder if she still has some surprises for us.

Most September shoots are in June or May. :heythere: It is a very late September shoot. :huh:

But I am very, very, very happy she will be on Spanish Vogue! :lullaby:

Model Jessica White Says Miranda’s Baby Will Be “Crazy Hot”

July 28th, 2010 4:41 pm / Author: Laura Lane

Miranda Kerr’s fellow Victoria’s Secret model, Jessica White, couldn’t be happier about her friend’s pregnancy and marriage to Orlando Bloom. “I was very excited!” Jessica told OK! at the Nine West Runway Relief shoot today about hearing the news. “She’s preggos!”

“I’m happy for her. Love is in the air, and good for her. I think she and Orlando make a really beautiful couple and they’ve been together for a while, so I wish them all the best.”

As for the baby?

“It’s going to be a crazy-hot baby,” she says.

Miranda told OK! back in 2009 about what kind of mother she hopes to be. “If I’m half as good as my mother, I’ll be happy,” Miranda said. “Because my mother honestly was just the best mum anyone could ever ask for, so that’s all I can really aim for.”

Miranda, 27 and Orlando, 33, wed less than a month after announcing their engagement on June 21. The couple have been together since 2007. Miranda’s rep has not yet confirmed the pregnancy news.

http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/07/model-je...l-be-crazy-hot/

Vogue Spain cover : my dream comes true! :wub: And the september issue is just the most important! It's wonderful! :heart:

I'd also like a Vogue Paris cover (of course... :) ) but I have the feeling she will appear in Vogue Italy before, cause she got the Prada Campaign and it's a good sign to got an editorial too! It would be fabulous! And I like to see her working with Meisel again! :yes:

And her new rank from models.com. Wow! I'm specheless! :shock: Our girl is the best! ;) And I think she did a lot of work we don't see yet for having a such incredible progression! Can't wait to see what???

YES! I'm happy to read about her new ranking :p ! I also think she has done a lot of work (maybe editorials... maybe new Vogue which would be great!) we haven't seen yet. Like for this fabulous Numéro shoot... we discovered about it only when he was coming out! Probably she has shot other stuffs, but we have to be patients to discover them all!

Our Miranda is a hard worker and it seems nothing can't stop her now :yes:

You rock, Ewciolina! :laugh: Incredible! Love so much the pic... :heart:

And Rosewitha, I totally agree with you. :yes::kiss: But I'm not very patient and I need new pics everyday! ;)

Presently, we are waiting : Vogue Spain and Vogue America (cause I'm not sure it's Vogue US... the title sounds really more like "Vogue latino America"! ;) ), Balenciaga lookbook or Cruise collection, the rest of the Jil Sander ad, David Jones catalogue and Coming Step ad.

Sure she also did some others editorials... maybe in Numero?? This french magazine seems to love her soo much! I also hope her collaboration with Demarchelier wasn't just the two pics we saw. Hope we'll see more soon! Can't wait! :fun:

I just bought this issue of US Vogue and I wanted to scan this but someone was faster :laugh:

I think that French " Be " magazine also will mention about them. Tomorrow's edition contains an article " Mariages people: Les nouvelles tendances de'lete " . So I have question to Edernez, is it possible that they will mention about all those "secret weddings " like Miranda and Orlando, Javier and Penelope etc. ? I can't speak French :blush:

You rock, Ewciolina! :laugh: Incredible! Love so much the pic... :heart:

And Rosewitha, I totally agree with you. :yes::kiss: But I'm not very patient and I need new pics everyday! ;)

Presently, we are waiting : Vogue Spain and Vogue America (cause I'm not sure it's Vogue US... the title sounds really more like "Vogue latino America"! ;) ), Balenciaga lookbook or Cruise collection, the rest of the Jil Sander ad, David Jones catalogue and Coming Step ad.

Sure she also did some others editorials... maybe in Numero?? This french magazine seems to love her soo much! I also hope her collaboration with Demarchelier wasn't just the two pics we saw. Hope we'll see more soon! Can't wait! :fun:

You're impatient? My fingers swelled from www.vogue.es :) I wonder if something else will be for Jil Sander?