Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I'm sure she'll have her own line/collection of clothes in a next future. And she looks lovely in these DJ ads.I saw the video of Miranda's training! The exercices she did seem really difficult! She is a real sportive! It's probably one of the secret of her deam body (with her incredible genes of course!)

Something more interesting (and much more in the topic) : a new DJ ad (or an ad I've never seen before). Source : lovevsmodels.

And other version of Ewciolina's pics. Same source.

And Ewciolina, you're right : I forgot the Kora's ad! :blush: If I remember, she said she had made a video for her cosmetics... hope we'll see it on youtube soon! :ddr:

Now, I really wonder if she is going to create a natural perfume, as she has already said it on her Kora Facebook. And I also read something about a clothes collection, but I don't know if it's just a rumour or a concrete project... Maybe she'll become a business woman! :laugh: If she creates clothes, it will be certainly in association with DJ! ;)

It's from DJ Spring 2010 catalogue :

http://www.davidjones.com.au/cat/summer_items1.html

But there are other models inside not Miranda.

portada-revista-hello-1134-180.jpg

Hello devoted them two pages.

Is that the UK edition?....and that picture is amazing :heart:

I think it's UK edition. It's issue number 1134 , 2 August 2010.

http://www.zinio.com/browse/publications/s...ello&ns=zuk

I'm sure it's UK Hello because I have issue number 1128. You know Wayne Rooney, William etc . :) Where else can you find Cheryl Cole on the cover ;)?

oh cool, i'll have to look out for that one :)

:laugh: Darling do not forget about carrots .

:laugh:

So i guess it is obvious now that Miranda is pregnant. I am so happy for her. I think she and Orlando will make great parents.

Sucks she will miss out on the show. But it's all good. She and Doutzen are gonna be great mothers.

Don't take any of the US tabs seriously because the same tab made up the story about brad and angelina getting a divorce, until she confirms it just leave it at that. I'm pretty sure I speak for a lot of the fans who are kind of tired of the whole "is she, or isn't she." she hasn't been married long enough for her to just be pregnant, so if she turns up at the VSFS that's cool, the forum is not supposed to be about her personal life, it's supposed to be about the love of her photos and how great of a model she is. I'm not trying to be mean by any means, but it's kind of annoying to come to her fourm just to see people arguing about how she's pregnant and it's tiring honestly.

I just say WAIT until Miranda or her reps confirms it, until then stop please.

yeah i think they just won a law suit over that story being printed out...from one of the uk's gossip magazine...not sure which one tho :ermm: