Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Oh Dear God.

Just accept it and be happy for her! When she is 8 months pregnant and huge, are you still going to be denying it? Even if she doesn't say anything?

She's starting to show, and major publications are starting to report...and she never denied the rumor, just avoided it. I think it's beyond obvious at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway Congrats to Miranda and Orlando, looks like Val, Anja, Ben, and Tobin are going to have yet another playmate :D All of them should get all the babies together and have a mother baby photo shoot can you imagine?

Oh Dear God.

Just accept it and be happy for her! When she is 8 months pregnant and huge, are you still going to be denying it? Even if she doesn't say anything?

Honestly? I don't care, because this is a fashion board or at least it should be, not a gossip one.

^^ if you think i don't want her to become a mother then your much mistaken! You keep on shoving all these facts into my face claiming she is definitely pregnant, when actually nothing is definite! i am merely saying i'd rather not get caught up in the hype until it's official, absolutely no harm in that whatsoever. nether is you believing otherwise. What's getting slightly tedious is you trying to force me and others to think differently :ninja: by continually posting quite frankly condescending and aggressive posts. We all have opinions and views on certain situations. you have clearly stated yours on a number of occasions and i would rather keep an open mind until im certain. So for christ sake stop bullying me to thinking otherwise!...and shut the fuck up!

- like blair said this is a discussion board not a gossip board. So until we know for sure it shouldn't even be mentioned

^^ if you think i don't want her to become a mother then your much mistaken! You keep on shoving all these facts into my face claiming she is definitely pregnant, when actually nothing is definite! i am merely saying i'd rather not get caught up in the hype until it's official, absolutely no harm in that whatsoever. nether is you believing otherwise. What's getting slightly tedious is you trying to force me and others to think differently :ninja: by continually posting quite frankly condescending and aggressive posts. We all have opinions and views on certain situations. you have clearly stated yours on a number of occasions and i would rather keep an open mind until im certain. So for christ sake stop bullying me to thinking otherwise!...and shut the fuck up!

- like blair said this is a discussion board not a gossip board. So until we know for sure it shouldn't even be mentioned

amen to that

From what show is this ?

mirandat8dsi.jpg

Source firsttoknow.mojjforum.si

That is from James Coviello Spring/Summer 2007.

Thank for new pics, Ewciolina! :heart::hug:

And do you know what was the editorial inside Glamour? I've never seen it!

This is could be the editorial: Glamour Italy. It might not be from the same issue. :unsure:

From what show is this ?

mirandat8dsi.jpg

Source firsttoknow.mojjforum.si

That is from James Coviello Spring/Summer 2007.

Thank for new pics, Ewciolina! :heart::hug:

And do you know what was the editorial inside Glamour? I've never seen it!

This is could be the editorial: Glamour Italy. It might not be from the same issue. :unsure:

Thank You :). I think it's from this issue but wrong named as "november ". There is also a Glamour session on mirandakerr.net which is from Vogue, You can see the inscription " www.vogue.com.au " on scanned pages :laugh: so :) I think this is it. Look at eyebrows, the same as on the cover. Thanks again :kiss:

hug:hug:hug:hug: GIVE PEACE A CHANGE HERE GUYS, and to let tell someone to shut the "Fuck" up for giving commenting isnt really diplomatic is it? You had your say, so everyone else should have theres, only Fair! But hey thats me hug:hug:

but at the same time, he was respecting the other person's opinion, and just wanted the same courtesy, instead of being told that he was kidding himself if he thinks she is not pregnant.

there has been nothing to either support no discredit those rumors, so until there is, everyone should respect the others opinions and not try and force them to think another way.

but at the same time, he was respecting the other person's opinion, and just wanted the same courtesy, instead of being told that he was kidding himself if he thinks she is not pregnant.

there has been nothing to either support no discredit those rumors, so until there is, everyone should respect the others opinions and not try and force them to think another way.

amen to that!

For agreeing! I was feeling as a sort of witch here lately!

Poor Blair! :hug: For me, you're always right! Like Nightlife :heart:, I think you are always logical and reasonable (and polish). So, thank to write all your comments! And I agree, this thread is for fashion and work projects (like the last good new we had with Vogue Spain :) )

And thanks for you help about Glamour, muffins! It was so nice to try to find it for me! :kiss: But I'm not sur it's the shooting cause this one is from 2004 and the cover of Ewciolina is from 2007... :unsure:

And does anybody have some news about Balenciaga lookbook? Or others Jil Sander ads? I don't find anything on the web recently... and I'm quite sure we don't see the whole campaign for Jil Sander!

Thanks for info, muffins! ;) I did a mistake :blush:

And do you think Miranda will be at the openning of the new VS store in Canada? I've just learned Candice will be present (as always ;) ) but maybe Miranda'll go with her (cause it's after DJ tour and she'll probably come back from honeymoon). She did many appareances with her and Alessandra, and VS seems to love use them together. And Miranda also promoted that openning in canadian magazine (and I think it's a good sign)! So, fingers crossed! :)

Probably there is a chance Miranda will be present at VS new store. Why not? It would be great. Wait and see because on VS website, they sometimes give their news only very late (a very few days before an event for exemple!), so it's hard to be sure they only will send Candice. More, I think for an important event like this, they need more than only one angel and Candice (even if I find her nice) is not the most notorious, so... :p