Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

She is so "down to Earth "

From her FB:

" I wish my hair looked like my profile pick when I woke up too!! We only look that good in shoots because of the makeup artists and hair stylists - believe me "

" I have to go guys, just wanted to stop by as I hadn't spoken to you for a while. Take care.. I have a busy week but have a bit of time Tuesday so will come back to you then if not sooner. "

She works like a crazy ;)

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Miranda says:

" I really avoid perfume as it is full of chemicals and if you use any perfume I suggest you only put it on your clothes not on your skin. I am creating my own organic scent based on essential oils and I can't wait to release that. "

I've been waiting for this :angie: I can not wait to see photos from campaign.

She is going to make shampoos and organic tan. Wow :)

"Following months of speculation and even rumours of a split, Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom finally confirmed their engagement last week.

But while attention has focused on the details of the wedding and where it will take place, Grazia has learned the couple are far more excited by another upcoming milestone in their lives.

Miranda, 27, is thought to be pregnant, with the baby reportedly due early next year. And we couldn

:drool:

There are new advertising pictures of Prada . And .......................

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIRANDA LOOKS CHIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / campaign contains 11 pictures /

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

prada1o.jpg

Huge thanks to IAmLordZen from thefashionspot.com for posting and MTRLB for scans

STUNNING

Miranda works it :D

I'm not a huge fan of how the actual ad came out, as in the concept and how successful the montage of photos is, but the photos are gorgeous.

There are a few more on TFS

miranda looks gorgeous.