Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

There is a little article about Miranda's picture in V, "The Sexy Body issue" on just jared. I note that Miranda is the only model on whom journalists wrote about this publication! She really has something that the others don't have! :wub::yes: And she is the most famous (in the VS models, cause there is always Gisele and Kate) ! ;)

I add the picture (little bigger than the one we have, but not sure) and the link :

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/25/mi...body-sexy-body/

yeah miranda is great. But they also wrote about Bar refaeli and adriana too for this publication.... i'd say she's just as famous as those two. Adriana probably moreso ;)

I said Miranda is the most famous cause she is my favorite of course! :heart: ;) Adriana is also very popular! :wub: But I also think Miranda is more famous than her. Look at a website like Just Jared and enter the names of Miranda and Adriana. Miranda has much more results than Adriana!! Miranda is always photographed in the street, there is a lot of articles about her, etc. So, that’s why I think Miranda is more popular.

But it’s not a competition, just an observation, cause I also love Adriana a lot ! :heart: They are two greats and breathtaking models, IMO! :wub:

And what’s more, Miranda's popularity is very admirable cause she never goes in evenings of promotion to be seen and never sells her private life to the press!

Thanks everyone for new pics/infos/gifs!!!! And I'm soooo happy to see Miranda will be in the Vogue US!!! It's the best new of my day! :clap:

:blush: Hello ;)

I would like to tell You that there is one more picture of Miranda on US Vogue - she wears emerald bikini. She is also the cover girl of french magazine BE . There is an article about her engagement with Orli / with old pics /

/ http://cgi.ebay.com/MIRANDA-KERR-FRANCE-MA...=item255b791ca0 /

I've got that issue in my hands and I'll be scanning it later this weekend. The article is 4-pages long but its all in Francais, so it's not like I can tell you what the eff it says. Be back after this commercial break!

:heart:

Here's the scans from that French magazine. Click on them.

TITLE: HEART IN BLOOM

PHOTOG: SIMON LEKIAS

MAG: BE MAGAZINE - JUNE 18 2010

30sabko.jpg

post-18518-0-1446160155-80249_thumb.jpg post-18518-0-1446160160-43155_thumb.jpg

post-18518-0-1446160160-45797_thumb.jpg post-18518-0-1446160160-48958_thumb.jpg

If somebody wants to translate the article, feel free. I guarantee that it won't say anything we don't already know.

:laugh:

^I love listening to her talk. Her accent is amazing.

She's so cute there, and I love how she's not just another bimbo spokesmodel. Actually, she's not a bimbo at all.

Also, love the shots in #8537. She looks gorgeus in those and I love her clothes. Either her style's wonderful or she has a damn good stylist.

^I love listening to her talk. Her accent is amazing.

She's so cute there, and I love how she's not just another bimbo spokesmodel. Actually, she's not a bimbo at all.

Also, love the shots in #8537. She looks gorgeus in those and I love her clothes. Either her style's wonderful or she has a damn good stylist.

1) Totally agree with you! I love so much her style too! :heart: But in my opinion, I don't think she had a stylist cause her street style is really coherent with her red-carpet style. She is always simple and elegant. And then, she also has a good morphology because her leather black dress would have been a little "too much" on another woman, and it is just perfect on her!

I also want to thank Vamp for the amazing scans! :kiss:

2) And I have a question : are you sure the shooting with Peter Lindbergh is for Vogue US? Usually, only the Latino America Vogue is called "Vogue America", isn't it?

^^Bimbo means bitch now? :blink:

Usually, it's used to refer to people who are really beautiful but really stupid or moronic. Example: Heidi Montag. Just sayin'. :ninja:

Anyway, thanks for all the pictures of her past outfits. That Jil Sander dress was my favorite. :heart: