Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

The article from OK Australia is the usual made up tabloid garbage. The Australian media enjoys marrying them off at any opportunity.

post-22656-0-1446160107-94625_thumb.jpg

Scanned by me

But You made my Friday afternoon happy :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank You for posting :wave:

And what about this yoga wedding?

BTW I thought that Marija would be Miranda maid-of-honour. So maybe You're right and they just lie in such articles.

Why not? :laugh: If it is the case, I would like to buy all the products! I am impatient that they are for sale by Internet (for the foreigners as us)! But I also think Miranda takes care of her very much (sports, food...). Her skin shows her good way-of-life! :heart::wub:

Why not? :laugh: If it is the case, I would like to buy all the products! I am impatient that they are for sale by Internet (for the foreigners as us)! But I also think Miranda takes care of her very much (sports, food...). Her skin shows her good way-of-life! :heart::wub:

Exactly. She is also good inside. She is absolutely perfect, charm and good person. She doesn't care what bad people say about her so her mind is clear and calm. As You said - food, yoga, Noni juice, healthy lifestyle, nature and great family , pure love, modesty make her look incredible.

I am also impatient about Kora products. And of course I am crazy about her book :banghead: .

^^Here's a better idea, how about you DON'T credit them and credit the VS website instead!

I just bought the HD cables for my IPhone to record on my TV. Is it worth it to cap the Skippy video from the GQ app? Or should I just leave it alone?

If you get that to work that would be quite exciting, Vamp. That would certainly save me the trouble of picking up a Touch in the near future (okay, I wasn't really going to buy one just for some Miranda action, but it was certainly tempting!).

This trend of exclusive content is really starting to rub me the wrong way. I'd gladly pay for the app, but they don't allow you to run the apps in iTunes. I had a similar annoyance over the Sports Illustrated content for the PSP/PS3. They have a media player for the computer, and you can pay for the video, but you cannot view the video without plugging a PSP into your computer. Frustrating.

Anyway, enough ranting. If you manage to pull the video off, it would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance!

Also, thank you Fantasy for the app images. To think I was never much of a fan of tan lines until very recently...

Thank you, Mehdi! :heart::flower: Your pics are incredible! But do you know if they are going to be used by a magazine?

Derien Edernez !!! je sais pas si ces photos vont être utilisé pour un magazine ou pas ( en tout cas je l'espère!! ) tout ce que je sais c'est qu'elles ont était prise par un photographe australien nommé Sam Bisso !!