Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I went to the store yesterday and there was only I-D with Gisele on the cover buuuuuuuu :cry:

What a terrible Thursday morning ;)

AWWW. i saw it in my local newsagents, but cause i live in England, i guess it had to be imported, so it was rather pricey :/ so as much as i love Randa, i decided not to get it. cauise i did not enjoy the ID photoshoot, she looked pale and :/ dunno- just not my thing.

I went to the store yesterday and there was only I-D with Gisele on the cover buuuuuuuu :cry:

AWWW. i saw it in my local newsagents, but cause i live in England, i guess it had to be imported, so it was rather pricey :/ so as much as i love Randa, i decided not to get it. cauise i did not enjoy the ID photoshoot, she looked pale and :/ dunno- just not my thing.

pale like that and without eyebrows ain't my thing either.

I saw issue with both covers: Gisele and Jeneil. The one with Miranda was sold. Anyway I'll try in another store. I don't like this shooting but as devoted fan I would like to have these pictures.

Guest kalyn
When You'll go to one of Miranda agency website there is a picture: on main layout second one , a girl with a black mask. I s this Miranda ? You have to wait a little because this layout is a slideshow so don't put any button .

http://www.chicmanagement.com.au/

No that's Abbey Lee