Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:heart:

Wanna see Skippy back on TV? Now you can!

SKIPPY @ THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW

MAY 12TH, 2010 - WEDNESDAY - 4 PM - NBC

Will it be posted here for download? Absolutely not! But I'm sure you can find it on Youtube soon after it airs.

:laugh:

It will be great! :clap: I couldn’t see her in France but I’m impatient to see the video on youtube. And I also think we will have new pictures, cause she is always photographed when she goes at a TV studio!

And as I saw it on The Fashion Spot, I-D magazine will be available next week, 13th May (info from Kito, thank to her!). We will have beautiful pictures for our collection!!! :fun::heart::fun::heart:

It seems her Victoria's Secret contract had been renewed! :fun: The brand send her on a TV show on May, and I read on this thread her contract ends this month... so...

Does anyone has some infos?

As I'm concerned, I think she's still an angel! And it's not a surprise... She is still the most beautiful angel of their team! :heart::heart::heart:

I think so. She is one of the only girls of the old VS team the brand continues to expose and send to every important public appareances. And that is very significant. But I think they would be crazy to do not reniew her contract! She has everything to represent the brand: she is beautiful, she is nice, gentle and funny... and also her career grows more and more! To my eyes, she is the perfect VS angel :heart::heart: .

And it's always a pleasure to see Miranda on TV shows (or on pics!!!)

Hello everyone! Here is an interesting new (in my opinion) about Miranda's next campaign for Prada. She will not work with Daria Werbowy but with Daria Strokous. Ohters models are of course Valerija Kelava and Angela Lindvall.

Thank to The daria files for the info.

KORA Organics appointed Tongue following a competitive pitch against an undisclosed list of rivals.

Tongue will use social media platforms to drive online sales of KORA, which are Australian made and derived from organic ingredients.

The agency will aim to convert KORA’s high website traffic to online sales, saying that it will develop a “highly personal and engaging” strategy that will convey Kerr’s “passion” for creating the brand.

Kerr will work with the agency to create “unique content and stories” that will be used online in order to drive sales.

Tongue claimed that the KORA brand had “few” competitors and was “arguably unique” in its category.

John Du Vernet, managing partner of Tongue, said: “It’s a fantastic opportunity to team up with an international icon like Miranda and get people talking about the inspirational story behind her KORA Organics brand.”

http://mirandakerrweb.com/?p=658

Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr will be appearing at the Victoria's Secret store on Michigan Ave. on May 20. She'll be promoting the Miraculous bra, which according to the VS website, offers special padding that "lifts you up and out, instantly adding up to 2 full cup sizes for maximum cleavage and fullness."

Kerr will be posing for photos with customers from 6-8 p.m. The Australian model attended the Michigan Ave. store's grand opening in October along with Marisa Miller.

http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/abo..._medium=twitter