Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Now we need a new Vogue cover  :whistle:  you know, for a better start of 2015.

DitaDiamondis I am also waiting for this 7 For All Mankind movie but Sebastian Faena wrote that it doesn't exist so now I am confused. BTW could you get for us an interview for Hello! UK Issue 1359 ( Prince George is on the cover), Miranda talks about Christmas and her collaboration with Royal Albert. Thank you :hug:

attachicon.gif10844163_359981464174584_303740319_n.jpg

Source: @josephinewkchiu Instagram

I'm confused now, there was this video that was shot before 7 for all mankind?! they said more like a music video as i remember... anyway. The pdf of both instyle  & hello! are not out yet, but previous issues are available which is a good sign.

Now we need a new Vogue cover  :whistle:  you know, for a better start of 2015.

DitaDiamondis I am also waiting for this 7 For All Mankind movie but Sebastian Faena wrote that it doesn't exist so now I am confused. BTW could you get for us an interview for Hello! UK Issue 1359 ( Prince George is on the cover), Miranda talks about Christmas and her collaboration with Royal Albert. Thank you :hug:

attachicon.gif10844163_359981464174584_303740319_n.jpg

Source: @josephinewkchiu Instagram

I'm confused now, there was this video that was shot before 7 for all mankind?! they said more like a music video as i remember... anyway. The pdf of both instyle  & hello! are not out yet, but previous issues are available which is a good sign.

Yes, this music video was recorded. Rumour says it's Miranda's debut single. For example this guy worked with Miranda on the set:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1910-miranda-kerr/?p=3575482

I was talking about these 7FAM teasers, look what Sebastian wrote on his Instagram:

http://websta.me/p/852345867979619368_261143230

In October 7FAM opened a store in Melbourne and according to emporiummelbourne.com.au  " The culmination of the campaign will be release of a four-minute fashion art film that shows what happens when obsession meets unrequited love; he loves her. She loves him, but he can't have her. She has the power. She is in control. This is their intimate story. "

Ps. All four teasers have about 2,5 minutes in total so I hope there is another video.

Thanks Ewciolina, the new editorial and Wonderbra are amazing :ddr:

You're welcome Hon :kiss: can't wait to see the whole editorial and article.

Guys what are we gonna do with COSTUME magazine? I asked for help on Josephine Skriver thread but no response :/ Do you know any members from Denmark ?