Bellazon

What Color Is Your Aura?

midnight lady

I don't understand!!

For 40 % you are: You have a green aura. You are a very smart person who want always to earn a new knowledge. People with green aura always try to use logic, and they really enjoy with activities like reading, watch TV or video-games. Sometimes you can think you are the only one who understand some kinds of things, and try to shall them. Unluckily, they can be skeptic. You sometimes don´t know how to express your feelings, but you can understand the others.26.05 % of 14659 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:

For 20 % you are: You have a blue aura. You enjoy pacific activities. The people with blu aura is really creative or artistic. They enjoy writting, drawing or playing music. They are really shy, and the doesn´t know how to express his feelings. You always try to shall, and you are a very nice people Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You have a yellow aura. You really enjoy making the laugh and the smile of the other people. They are always smiling and very happy, so it´s really hard to find them crying. You bring happiness to all the people around you, but you can be sometimes very mean with your jokes. You enjoy to play tables games with friends, and sometimes, no reason, you need to be with someone. They are very talkative. Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You have a red aura. You really enjoy the physical activities, like sports. You can be very popular, and you love to hang out with friends. You always want to be the leader. Unluckily, the people who have a red aura sometimes can´t understand the other feelings, but they are very loyal friends Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You have a pink aura. You really enjoy to play and have a lot of fun. You are very social, and always happy. You really like the sweet things, love plushies, and of course, candies. You will be always loved for your personality. You are extremely sweet. You are very sentimental sometimes. Have fun with the other tests, Your AllTheTests.com team

For 60 % you are: You have a green aura. You are a very smart person who want always to earn a new knowledge. People with green aura always try to use logic, and they really enjoy with activities like reading, watch TV or video-games. Sometimes you can think you are the only one who understand some kinds of things, and try to shall them. Unluckily, they can be skeptic. You sometimes don

For 40 % you are: You have a blue aura. You enjoy pacific activities. The people with blu aura is really creative or artistic. They enjoy writting, drawing or playing music. They are really shy, and the doesn´t know how to express his feelings. You always try to shall, and you are a very nice people

29.61 % of 14672 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 20 % you are: You have a pink aura. You really enjoy to play and have a lot of fun. You are very social, and always happy. You really like the sweet things, love plushies, and of course, candies. You will be always loved for your personality. You are extremely sweet. You are very sentimental sometimes.

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You have a yellow aura. You really enjoy making the laugh and the smile of the other people. They are always smiling and very happy, so it´s really hard to find them crying. You bring happiness to all the people around you, but you can be sometimes very mean with your jokes. You enjoy to play tables games with friends, and sometimes, no reason, you need to be with someone. They are very talkative.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You have a green aura. You are a very smart person who want always to earn a new knowledge. People with green aura always try to use logic, and they really enjoy with activities like reading, watch TV or video-games. Sometimes you can think you are the only one who understand some kinds of things, and try to shall them. Unluckily, they can be skeptic. You sometimes don´t know how to express your feelings, but you can understand the others.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You have a red aura. You really enjoy the physical activities, like sports. You can be very popular, and you love to hang out with friends. You always want to be the leader. Unluckily, the people who have a red aura sometimes can´t understand the other feelings, but they are very loyal friends

Blue aura for me :

For 30 % you are: You have a blue aura. You enjoy pacific activities. The people with blu aura is really creative or artistic. They enjoy writting, drawing or playing music. They are really shy, and the doesn´t know how to express his feelings. You always try to shall, and you are a very nice people.

I guess is true ...

i took the test :D

i am:

For 50 % you are: You have a green aura. You are a very smart person who want always to earn a new knowledge. People with green aura always try to use logic, and they really enjoy with activities like reading, watch TV or video-games. Sometimes you can think you are the only one who understand some kinds of things, and try to shall them. Unluckily, they can be skeptic. You sometimes don´t know how to express your feelings, but you can understand the others.
For 30 % you are: You have a red aura. You really enjoy the physical activities, like sports. You can be very popular, and you love to hang out with friends. You always want to be the leader. Unluckily, the people who have a red aura sometimes can´t understand the other feelings, but they are very loyal friends

might fit lol

• 1 month later...

Mine results:

For 50 % you are: You have a green aura. You are a very smart person who want always to earn a new knowledge. People with green aura always try to use logic, and they really enjoy with activities like reading, watch TV or video-games. Sometimes you can think you are the only one who understand some kinds of things, and try to shall them. Unluckily, they can be skeptic. You sometimes don´t know how to express your feelings, but you can understand the others.

26.23 % of 15441 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: You have a blue aura. You enjoy pacific activities. The people with blu aura is really creative or artistic. They enjoy writting, drawing or playing music. They are really shy, and the doesn´t know how to express his feelings. You always try to shall, and you are a very nice people

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You have a red aura. You really enjoy the physical activities, like sports. You can be very popular, and you love to hang out with friends. You always want to be the leader. Unluckily, the people who have a red aura sometimes can´t understand the other feelings, but they are very loyal friends

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You have a pink aura. You really enjoy to play and have a lot of fun. You are very social, and always happy. You really like the sweet things, love plushies, and of course, candies. You will be always loved for your personality. You are extremely sweet. You are very sentimental sometimes.

Not everything it's true about me, but some things are. I'm not very shy but some situations make me a shy person. It's true that I'm creative and artistic and I'm very loyal friend so I've got some characteristics from green/blue and red aura.

• 4 months later...

For 60 % you are: You have a green aura. You are a very smart person who want always to earn a new knowledge. People with green aura always try to use logic, and they really enjoy with activities like reading, watch TV or video-games. Sometimes you can think you are the only one who understand some kinds of things, and try to shall them. Unluckily, they can be skeptic. You sometimes don´t know how to express your feelings, but you can understand the others.

• 3 weeks later...

For 30 % you are: You have a blue aura. You enjoy pacific activities. The people with blu aura is really creative or artistic. They enjoy writting, drawing or playing music. They are really shy, and the doesn´t know how to express his feelings. You always try to shall, and you are a very nice people

For 30 % you are: You have a green aura. You are a very smart person who want always to earn a new knowledge. People with green aura always try to use logic, and they really enjoy with activities like reading, watch TV or video-games. Sometimes you can think you are the only one who understand some kinds of things, and try to shall them. Unluckily, they can be skeptic. You sometimes don´t know how to express your feelings, but you can understand the others.

For 20 % you are: You have a pink aura. You really enjoy to play and have a lot of fun. You are very social, and always happy. You really like the sweet things, love plushies, and of course, candies. You will be always loved for your personality. You are extremely sweet. You are very sentimental sometimes.

For 20 % you are: You have a red aura. You really enjoy the physical activities, like sports. You can be very popular, and you love to hang out with friends. You always want to be the leader. Unluckily, the people who have a red aura sometimes can´t understand the other feelings, but they are very loyal friends

• 3 weeks later...

For 60 % you are: You have a blue aura. You enjoy pacific activities. The people with blue aura is really creative or artistic. They enjoy writing, drawing or playing music. They are really shy, and the doesn´t know how to express his feelings. You always try to shall, and you are a very nice people

29.8286 % of 18147 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 20 % you are: You have a green aura. You are a very smart person who want always to earn a new knowledge. People with green aura always try to use logic, and they really enjoy with activities like reading, watch TV or video-games. Sometimes you can think you are the only one who understand some kinds of things, and try to shall them. Unluckily, they can be skeptic. You sometimes don´t know how to express your feelings, but you can understand the others.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You have a pink aura. You really enjoy to play and have a lot of fun. You are very social, and always happy. You really like the sweet things, love plushies, and of course, candies. You will be always loved for your personality. You are extremely sweet. You are very sentimental sometimes.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You have a red aura. You really enjoy the physical activities, like sports. You can be very popular, and you love to hang out with friends. You always want to be the leader. Unluckily, the people who have a red aura sometimes can´t understand the other feelings, but they are very loyal friends.

----------------------------------------------

I think the blue aura describes me the best and the red aura is least like me, so I guess the quiz is relatively accurate.

• 2 months later...

For 40 % you are: You have a pink aura. You really enjoy to play and have a lot of fun. You are very social, and always happy. You really like the sweet things, love plushies, and of course, candies. You will be always loved for your personality. You are extremely sweet. You are very sentimental sometimes.

13.4712 % of 19241 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 20 % you are: You have a red aura. You really enjoy the physical activities, like sports. You can be very popular, and you love to hang out with friends. You always want to be the leader. Unluckily, the people who have a red aura sometimes can´t understand the other feelings, but they are very loyal friends

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You have a yellow aura. You really enjoy making the laugh and the smile of the other people. They are always smiling and very happy, so it´s really hard to find them crying. You bring happiness to all the people around you, but you can be sometimes very mean with your jokes. You enjoy to play tables games with friends, and sometimes, no reason, you need to be with someone. They are very talkative.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You have a green aura. You are a very smart person who want always to earn a new knowledge. People with green aura always try to use logic, and they really enjoy with activities like reading, watch TV or video-games. Sometimes you can think you are the only one who understand some kinds of things, and try to shall them. Unluckily, they can be skeptic. You sometimes don´t know how to express your feelings, but you can understand the others.

Or even this one:

For 10 % you are: You have a blue aura. You enjoy pacific activities. The people with blu aura is really creative or artistic. They enjoy writting, drawing or playing music. They are really shy, and the doesn´t know how to express his feelings. You always try to shall, and you are a very nice people

I have no idea what any of this means but I took it anyway.