Bellazon

Answer The Question Above !

Gonzalez Girl

Damn I'm trying to remember to back then. 8-10 years ago. Ummmm I loved Kelis. I remember her album that she released after Milkshake. I played that so much. Also Justin Timberlake of course. The Future/Sex/Love/Sound album came out in my final year of school.

If you could only live in one city for your whole life which city would you chose to live in and why?

I didn't get too many gifts. As now I'm 25 and my brothers and sisters are all older we don't get gifts for each other anymore. We all just buy presents for our niece and nephews. But my sisters and parents always get me something.

My sisters bought me three of those Pop Figures. The little miniature bobble head looking things. They got me Ghostface from Scream, Wolverine and Captain America. Also my parents bought half of a new lens for me and I paid for the other half. This new lens is amazing for my camera. It's macro. And I also got a new jersey for my favourite football team. Parramatta Eels.

If you have a New Years resolution or resolutions, what are they?

That's a hard one. Hmmmmm I think I would like to see where Christopher Nolan would take a sequel to Inception. I loved that movie so much. And not even because of the cliffhanger like ending. I just loved the concept and the movie was brilliant. A sequel would be heaven.

If you were to live in a tv show/movie/book world, which world would you choose and why? e.g. Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Game of Thrones etc

• 2 weeks later...

Boring, low-budget...

How do you think you would act in a post-apocalyptic world? During zombie invasion for example (of course I know they're not real....ahahhaha! I would surely kill myself btw. Don't say what you wish, answer what would be the reality. Not everybody's a Daryl... :p)

I honestly don't know. The sad reality is maybe if it were the 90s we all would function in some way. But our reliance on technology seems more like a hindrance. My idea of post apocalyptic world isn't a zombie one or a disease but what if we lost all power and stuff like that. How would we live? Once upon a time people did do that. But this day and age we wouldn't make it. I know I wouldn't. To be honest I'll probably off myself lol.

If you could kill any celebrity, who would it be and how? Lol super morbid question but we all have those celebs we just hate.

idk, I guess some billionaire and his only job would be to signing papers what requires that all his assets are mine. LOL

or Davey, and he would serve me delicious food all day long, what he can't taste. And fanning me with palm leaves.

oh and why? just for fun

Do you like high speed?