Bellazon

Magdalena Frackowiak
Thumbnail

Ok, so I still don't really like her...

But I must admit, LostInTheSupermarket's and PinkVanilla.'s sets made me want visit this thread.

Magda by Terry! :o is that her first time working with Richardson? I really like this editorial btw and I saw her new Nine West ads in their store today.

As far as I remember Magda worked with Terry before - for NY Times T Style Magazine Women's Fall 2008 and for Vogue Nippon April 2009. She has also shot with him for the upcoming Purple Magazine issue.

And I love Magda (I respect your opinion about her, but it's really hard for me to understand how it's possible not to see her beauty). First time I saw her I remeberd her (it was in the news - she won the model contest), than there was huge poster on Galeria Centrum with Magda in underwear (winter 2004/2005) and random guys in the bus commenting how hot she was :) Than the Elle cover (september 2006) and article on her and after that her career in the modelling industry really started.

For me she's the most sensual model working nowadays - she has that old school sex appeal about her - I can imagine Magda as rich spoilt aristocratic femme fatale lying on a sofa, smoking cigarettes and seducing every man and putting them in trouble :rofl:

Summing it up, bitch is stunning and her eds are to die for :heart: