Bellazon

Magdalena Frackowiak
Thumbnail

I love the shape of her face!

I think that the shape of her face is the worst thing about her :ninja:

but nonetheless, she's great in this i-D ed, thanks fro posting Ariesdior.

And don't die too young Hime :p

And yay for 50 pages :p

haha I won't :blush: lol you and Neme hate her face shape I knew that... what do like about her then? :idk:

:rofl:

She can be great in editorials....and I like the fact that girl from my country went so far in this business, though I would prefer someone else on her place :whistle: :p

she's fierce! out all the Polish models I think my favs are: Magda, Strusinska, Malgosia, Anja and maybe Tokarska or Edyta Zajac :idk: and no, I don't really like Anna Maria though she's very beautiful and looks cute on your avatar :p :whistle:

she's fierce! out all the Polish models I think my favs are: Magda, Strusinska, Malgosia, Anja and maybe Tokarska or Edyta Zajac :idk: and no, I don't really like Anna Maria though she's very beautiful and looks cute on your avatar :p :whistle:

:p

Saying "I would like to see someone else on her place" I wasn't thinking about Anna, just in general :p

I don't think that makes it sound better :rofl: is Magda a big thing in Poland? or she's like only known outside...

:p no, of course she isn't known here <_< Anja isn't known here as well <_<

Anna Maria could be recognizable though, in a way she was in Reserved campaign for past 3 seasons, and Reserved is very popular here. But it's not like everyone knows: oh, her name is Anna Maria, or would recognise her on a street. Just if you say: Anna was in these Reserved ads, then sb can say: oh, it's she..... My friend doesn't know who Anna Maria is until I told her she was in these Reserved campaigns....

seriously models don't get a lot of credit from the public, I think it's good in a way that you don't feel like admiring a model is a common and almost vulgar thing to do. and that's why this forum doesn't have 100,000,000 members :ninja: