Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

angelface has the best smile it just lights up his whole face

lol there are so many songs they remind me of marcisco in someway it's funny

when i hear rude boy i think of marlon lol and those party pics make me think of patron tequila by paradiso girls.

it can be quite funny at times

Lol! Those songs seem so appropriate now that I think of it. Marcisco is such a mess in their drink photos but such loveable messes! I wish this vanity teen thong would come out now. It better not be disappointing like arthur's l'officiel spread. I'm holding thumbs

you mean the one where he accepted you as a friend ?

i heard once that he had 2 one for fans and another for his real friends

so he deleted the public one where he accepted fans ?

lol the guy must have got swamped with fans ..not to metion his pics leaking everywhere

on the bright side Made in brazil the magazine launches today

maybe we'll see some more pics of francisco/marlon , i hope it's not only one shot of the boys in the magazine

his fan facebook page is still active and who knows maybe he'll give another shout out someday

that was really awesome when he did that

edit

I was aware of my boundaries as a fan though.

that's a good thing zid

i had wanted to make a facebook account and seeif he would accept me but i never did though

i figured i could see/find out stuff through others ,wich is how i get most of my ''info'' so to speak

his public orkut is gone too but that has been awhile and even then you can find pics from that page

goodnight zid lol

I was aware of my boundaries as a fan though. Some fans are rather persistent in reposting private photos which is rather sad. Sometimes what's posted in Facebook, should stay in Facebook.

I agree. people forget that models are human beings too, who value privacy like everyone else.

I hope they have more than one spread with marcisco in this madeinbrazil mag.

Some great news guys/ and girls.

Francisco finally made it to the MDC top 50 he entered the list at number 40

I would have liked to see him in the top 20 but i guess for now a 40th spot is okay ....and they could have used a better pic then the one from duvectica

but hey ya can't have it all .

post-34755-0-1446015261-73797_thumb.jpg

Score another one for the Brazilians. Francisco Lachowski, ever since his F/W 09 debut in the Dior Homme campaign, has gathered more and more steam, appearing in the coolest editorials and all the right runway. Expect this young man (who already has a legion of fans) to get ever better as his face and modeling matures.

Most recent campaigns: [view all]

* Daniele Alessandrini Homme S/S 10 (Daniele Alessandrini)

* Duvetica S/S 10 (Duvetica)

* Dior Homme F/W 09 (Dior Homme)

Congrats to our boy :clap: :bellazon: :kiss:

And i love the mention of legions of fans...ppl on MC were complaining and asking when he was gonna make the list

I guess it helped lol

Congrats to our boy :clap: :bellazon: :kiss:

And i love the mention of legions of fans...ppl on MC were complaining and asking when he was gonna make the list

I guess it helped lol

aah!!! I feel like crying, I feel like a proud mother. I so happy for him. It's about time. I love their little blurb about him but next time better picture MDC! thank goodness for us fans, btw what MC riv?

Onwards and uppwards frankie! ;)

oops i meant ppl on MDC model.com were complaining that he should be on the list/or/and interviewd

i was so excited i didnt proof read lol

btw a preview from the made in brazil mag hints at more pics of frankie atleast one more besides the one we already saw

there's more max too and defenitley more evandro

Congratulations, Chico! I love how they acknowledge the fact that we (the legion of fans) exist. LOL.

there have been several times frankies fanbase was mentioned not just by MDC

it really makes me wonder if they do keep an eye out for models fanbases

it almost seems as if frankies fanbase is building quite a reputation for itself ...i'm not sure if that's good or bad :laugh:

or i could just be over analysing :whistle:

but it's been mentioned a few times lately