Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

It's really hard not to like Chico. He has this innate charm that draws you into him. I showed his casting video (the one where he tugs on his hair) to my friends and they fell in love with him during the first four seconds (because he smiled so adorably). No wonder he has so many fans out there. It seems like he gets a new fan each day. :yes:

I totally agree! But I especially like the paragragh about the Urban mag shoot. Fran was running a temperature and felt ill, but he still worked. That means he perservears, is dilligent, and works hard. Our Fran might make it up there with Tyson Beckford or Sean Opry...

Calvin Klein fall 2010 ph. Thomas Iannaccone

via wwd

:dance: :hell yea!: :clap: YESSSS !

i had feeling for calvin klein and it happend ,that's what i'm talking about

i am so proud of him and i'm thrilled for him too he deserves it ( even if dont know him personally i still say he deserves it )

go chico get that money boo ! :laugh:

and that little written piece about how frankie is on set is love

he does have a great personality and it shows on video even from his pictures

he is also very charming, cute,funny

post-38500-0-1446015248-37189_thumb.jpg

gq.com

Awww... cute. Love his hair; pants are a little tight on the chick, though...

For a relatively new model, Fran is quite the professional. I hope he keeps it up. Most male models do anyway. I just pray he doesn't get caught up with the bad side of fashion (the drugs and alcohol side, that is). He has all the foundations of being a lasting fixture in the male model scene. He has the look (obviously), the professionalism, the attitude, the personality, and the fan base. :)

He looks remarkably feminine in that last photo. If I didn't know already, I'd have trouble telling whether he was male or female, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Androgyny can be very attractive, as it is in this image.

Calvin Klein fall 2010 ph. Thomas Iannaccone

via wwd

:dance: :hell yea!: :clap: YESSSS !

i had feeling for calvin klein and it happend ,that's what i'm talking about

i am so proud of him and i'm thrilled for him too he deserves it ( even if dont know him personally i still say he deserves it )

go chico get that money boo ! :laugh:

lol! You said it riv, get your money frankie! all I can say is I'm soo proud, frankie is pretty much on fire right now! FLAME ON dude, flame on! :hell yea!: :ddr::thumbsup:

He looks remarkably feminine in that last photo. If I didn't know already, I'd have trouble telling whether he was male or female, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Androgyny can be very attractive, as it is in this image.

I actually agree with you, when I looked at it he did seem quite angrogynous. But either way he can book a lot of work with his androgyny.

A quick aside, can models.com hurry up and update their rankings so frankie can get on it! Seriously, he's been everywhere lately can he please get on the list por favor

there have only been 2 times i felt that he looked really femine the dazed and confuesed shoot and here for calvin klein

he can pull it off haha

A quick aside, can models.com hurry up and update their rankings so frankie can get on it! Seriously, he's been everywhere lately can he please get on the list por favor

i know i mean they could atleast put him in the top 50 to 40 and they aren't keeping up to well with his portofolio either <_<

yes i'm a prissy fangirl like that :laugh:

^

lol I don't blame u! They're very delayed when it cones to that lit or updating it but if it were da girls they would have the latest info on it already! Can we say sexist!! Anyway I think frankles should be in the mid-30s, if not twenty to be quite honest.

I agree he should be in the top 20 but at this point i'd be happy with any spot on the list

The mdc list needs some real updating not just because of frankie but the list in general has some flaws some other models on the list should be higher on the list.

And there should definitley be a new number one i agree with you on that zid

Hmm let's hope they give him a place in the list soon

He's young and ofcourse he likes to party like any other dude his age

I think he'll stay out of trouble our boy has a good head on his shoulders,he'll be fine

edit

once you're unkle karl's IT boy, you're set for life in the modelling world.

Lol whenever i say that i get beef with ppl,baptiste is great model yes

But carl has played a huge part in his sucess

I agree he should be in the top 20 but at this point i'd be happy with any spot on the list

The mdc list needs some real updating not just because of frankie but the list in general has some flaws some other models on the list should be higher on the list.

And there should definitley be a new number one i agree with you on that zid

Hmm let's hope they give him a place in the list soon

He's young and ofcourse he likes to party like any other dude his age

I think he'll stay out of trouble our boy has a good head on his shoulders,he'll be fine

edit

LOL. I wouldn't say Baptiste is a great model. Mathias is definitely great because he has commercial, editorial, and high-fashion appeal. If anything, Chico already has all three as well. He simply needs a really major campaign or two to get him into the top 50.

edit

thats very tru. I think baptiste is an outstanding model, he always delivers but people shouldn't act like riding on unkle karl's coattails haven't helped him at all. Lets be realistic.