Chicoholics need their daily fix of sexiness

yes we (esp i) do :brows:

and i totally agree hannah,it really works for him

EDIT

from his portefolio at Mega models

GQ germany

post-34755-0-1446015263-7712_thumb.jpg

too cute for words lol,he looks so boyish here

Yep, he does look beautiful, and in the second pic he must look gorgeous while sleeping. I am a chicoholic, he's just like a drug, you take him when you need him. :yes: And when you don't get your fix long enough, you enter withdrawal! :gocho:

Chicoholics need their daily fix of sexiness! :rofl:

oh so tru zid, so tru! chico es muy guapo! :evil: :drool:

from his portefolio at Mega models

GQ germany

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i41.tinypic.com/2r242n6

too cute for words lol,he looks so boyish here

I can't take how adorable he looks in that pic, it's too much for words! nunu, :hug:

btw when was this taken, he looks so young!

^

it was for the month april 2010 another picture from the shoot was already posted with jamie jewitt

and yes chico very very handsome

And when you don't get your fix long enough, you enter withdrawal!

that is so true...wich is why i go hunting for new or unseen pics lol

i have many model crushes but it's really bad with franciso lol ,marlon is 2nd :wub::heart::clobber:

i have many model crushes but it's really bad with franciso lol ,marlon is 2nd :wub::heart::clobber:

yeah agreed! but for me it's the other way round, marlon 1st and frankie 2nd

Chicoholics and Team Marcisco... I have two neologisms now. LOL.

honestly zid, I think you should patent these things, you never know... :whistle:

@the Soloist, Brazilian is the way I tell you! :drool: :drool:

I usually like my men to have ass, Arthur has a little junk in the trunk and it's round, too. :clap: But Fran has nothinh, but that's okay cause he's sweet and cute. The first pic is very sexy because it shows off his nice figure. :drool:

i think arthur also has a flat butt lol but he makes up for that in other ways if those butch ad's are anything to go by :shifty:

fran is adorable , i'm still laughing because i totally did not see this coming i mean him showing off his ass ( or lack there off lol)

i think it's the pose combined with the shorts that make it funny,but still i think he's sexy.

sexy in a lolita kind of way ( i have no idea if there is boy version of the word lolita)

lol i hope that doesn't sound too wrong

but on the topic of nice butts edilson nascimento has a great butt :brows:

i saw that too but it's hard to tell with the blurryness of the pic,it could be a piece of fabric sticking out his shorts or it could be a tattoo but fran doesn't seem like the type for thatl ol

i'm praying that somone who owns the magazine will scan the images and put them online so we can really see it well

i think arthur also has a flat butt lol but he makes up for that in other ways if those butch ad's are anything to go by :shifty:

fran is adorable , i'm still laughing because i totally did not see this coming i mean him showing off his ass ( or lack there off lol)

i think it's the pose combined with the shorts that make it funny,but still i think he's sexy.

sexy in a lolita kind of way ( i have no idea if there is boy version of the word lolita)

lol i hope that doesn't sound too wrong

but on the topic of nice butts edilson nascimento has a great butt :brows:

dude don't even go there! Edilson's ass is monumental. IMO it's the best ass out there! They should write songs about it's awesomeness. Excuse my crazy por favor...