Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I would've loved it even more if Chico was the angel. But he's a sexy devil anyway. ;)

Lol! Just like Victoria's Secret! I think Francisco would be a beautiful angel! And Arthur would be one hot devil, pun intended! ;)

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a male version of the Victoria's Secret fashion show? But then again, it would appeal more to gay men than to straight women. :rofl:

I would've loved it even more if Chico was the angel. But he's a sexy devil anyway. ;)

Lol! Just like Victoria's Secret! I think Francisco would be a beautiful angel! And Arthur would be one hot devil, pun intended! ;)

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a male version of the Victoria's Secret fashion show? But then again, it would appeal more to gay men than to straight women. :rofl:

LOL!!!!!!

I hope all u Brazilian lovers and madeinbrazil readers entered da competition on models.com to win a free MIB mag! It would be so cool If one of us won one!

Back to what u said riv, I can't wait for the shows either! I'm dying to see who frankles will walk for. I really think he should get prada for some strange reason, I have a feeling he would own dat show if he got it! ;)

i think there's a good chance he'll do prada same goes for tommy hilfiger

i'm not sure though it's just a feeling

it would be nice to see him open or close a few shows but i don't want him to be exclusive to anyone or else we won't see much of our boy

and i did enter but i'm not sure if my reason for wanting it will be good enough to win that magazine :laugh:

but i want to buy it so bad it's an amazing and delicious thing looll, that goes for all the boys i've see in it so far

Yeah I get that feeling too. I really how he does get prada and isn't an exclusive. I hate when our boys are exclusives, we never see them as much.

Still, as long as u entered it's cool. The last time I checked model.com it had 63 replies and people are writing essays for this magazine but I don't blame them. I would too. Hope u win riv, it woul be like a win for team marcisco! ;)

true i remember when i didn't see marlon in the paris shows this season i was kinda sad until he finally showed up for Quasimi

he could have done so much more if he hadn't been exclusive

btw i now help run fuckyeahfrancisco on tumblr i'll make sure to update it loads lol

true i remember when i didn't see marlon in the paris shows this season i was kinda sad until he finally showed up for Quasimi

he could have done so much more if he hadn't been exclusive

btw i now help run fuckyeahfrancisco on tumblr i'll make sure to update it loads lol

yeah I missed Marlon alot at the shows in Paris, he really could have booked alot there. I think he would hav bin great in givenchy and Dior if course.

Well congratulations riv! How did u snag that gig?

i just got asked so i was happy since my tumblr is filled with pics of frankie,marlon and others

i think frankie will go home in sometime in may and if i'm correct the shows start in june.

so he'll a month to himself before taking off again

EDIT

yes that would be them

LOL they've been doing that a lot i can tell you but they work hard too hahah

boys will be boys after all

Model of the Month | Easy Frankie

Bringing this month’s special feature to a close is none other than Brazilian model Francisco Lachowski. From the winner of Supermodel Brazil and work for Dior Homme to a plethora of all-encompassing bookings, it is no surprise that Francisco made our selection of bright up and comers. In an effort to learn more about the Ford model, we went to stylist Ivan Bontchev, who has had the pleasure of working with Francisco on L’Ultimo Samurai, The Defensive End and for Hero.

Ivan Bontchev first met Francisco at a last minute casting for Urban magazine. After only two minutes with him, it was clear that he had booked the job. As Bontchev expressed, “He was without a doubt the coolest boy we had seen that day, not [only] because of how he looks, but the way he acted: really chill and laid-back. And it could have been a pain in the ass, since I wanted to tape a skate on his back! I did tape it (actually his own skate, although we had some selection of skates on set) and as painful as it was for Francisco, (he got a wax job on the way, since the tape was passing under his armpits) he just laughed about it.

The editorial came up rather nice, but it was honestly Francisco’s attitude that made it cool. We booked him once more for the Hero magazine editorial. That day we actually shot three stories with Massimo Pamparana and we were kind of worried that [we'd] end up shooting until early morning…since I convinced Mr. Pamparana the night before to do the Defensive End editorial for Models.com with both Francisco and Oscar Spendrup in-between the two other jobs.

Francisco didn’t actually expect to shoot two editorials and when he came on set and saw all the rubber tube stuff was like: “man you are crazy.” We ended up shooting until 3 a.m. on two locations and while shooting we actually understood [that] Francisco had a fever and was not feeling well at all. But he didn’t say a word, just kept on working. At this point I was fucking amazed by this guy. Francisco is just cool and easy to work with. But even more [so], he has great personality. Having in mind what the future holds for [one in] our industry, it will be exactly this factor that will help him go ahead.”

The Fashionisto

It's really hard not to like Chico. He has this innate charm that draws you into him. I showed his casting video (the one where he tugs on his hair) to my friends and they fell in love with him during the first four seconds (because he smiled so adorably). No wonder he has so many fans out there. It seems like he gets a new fan each day. :yes:

Calvin Klein fall 2010 ph. Thomas Iannaccone

via wwd

:dance: :hell yea!: :clap: YESSSS !

i had feeling for calvin klein and it happend ,that's what i'm talking about

i am so proud of him and i'm thrilled for him too he deserves it ( even if dont know him personally i still say he deserves it )

go chico get that money boo ! :laugh:

and that little written piece about how frankie is on set is love

he does have a great personality and it shows on video even from his pictures

he is also very charming, cute,funny

post-34755-0-1446015247-61703_thumb.jpg

gq.com