Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

• 2 weeks later...
Yup, he's gay!

Francisco Lachowski has confirmed his sexuality for the first time to gay newsmagazine The Advocate.

The highly sought-after Brazilian-Polish Ford model, who has appeared in campaigns for designers from Gucci to Versace, will give his first interview to The Advocate after many denied requests.

The Advocate and other media had previously criticized Lachowski, 20, for not confirming what many have called the "open secret" of his sexual orientation. Prior to his coming out, he was linked to Yana Dwyer.

The Advocate will release Lachowski's statement - along with a photoshoot by Rion Sabean - in their February 2012 issue.

Source: http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166559

I don't think he's gay. It must be fake... Otherwise you can wait for Marlon to come out too. What probably won't happen.

I saw the photo above me on tumblr, people suggest it's a fake. They pointed out how the 'handwriting' is just a text.. since all the individual letters of a kind look the same.

right click - save picture -right click- hit properties on it- details = adobe photoshop cs 5

so , it is not handwritten for sure..which doesnt really prove anything... idk ..:)

329e52165226500.jpg

Hahahah

Whew! That was close.

It should be Marlon that rumor is about. Chico couldn't be gay if he tried. He's just too boyish to be so.

Besides, even if he was, I can't think of any agent who would allow him to come out when he is THE male model of the moment.

This is not true! His agence Ford Models has communicated to a Brazilian gay site that he has never been interviewed by that magazine:

http://mixbrasil.uol.com.br/celebridade/fo...vista.html#rmcl

This said that he is straight and live together with a Canadian female model.

Even in the site where appeared these rumors it was already denied!

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166559&page=18

post-40600-0-1446017606-70795_thumb.jpg

Hahahah

Whew! That was close.

It should be Marlon that rumor is about. Chico couldn't be gay if he tried. He's just too boyish to be so.

Besides, even if he was, I can't think of any agent who would allow him to come out when he is THE male model of the moment.

I don''t know why are mention Marlon in this whole story.MARLON DATED MORE SUPERMODELS THEN YOU CAN NAME!

post-42155-0-1446017607-73859_thumb.jpg

Hahahah

Whew! That was close.

I don''t know why are mention Marlon in this whole story.MARLON DATED MORE SUPERMODELS THEN YOU CAN NAME!

And he's more boyish than Francisco.

I saw the photo above me on tumblr, people suggest it's a fake. They pointed out how the 'handwriting' is just a text.. since all the individual letters of a kind look the same.

right click - save picture -right click- hit properties on it- details = adobe photoshop cs 5

so , it is not handwritten for sure..which doesnt really prove anything... idk ..:)

Of course this text is not handwritten... The letters look the same everytime. Nobody write the same way every time. I posted it because it's funny.