Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

awww lucky thats the height i want to be but everybody keeps telling me im not going to grow because im 15 and supposedly girls stop growing at 16 but i keep telling them we stop at 18 lol

Yeah I'm like the tallest girl in my mum's family haha YES you can totally grow!! Girls stop at 19 I think. I was 5'2 1/2 when I was 17 and BAM I grew. lol

i don't like myself being skinny it's what makes me look a whole lot younger them i am lol

sometimes it's not nice to have people question your age because you don't look like it ....like when i go to a club

I get that a lot :( People usually think I'm 15 especially if I don't wear any type of eye make up idk why lol , but I'm not skinny I'm in between lol Hey you'll be glad you look young when you get older :laugh:

omg i have the exact same problem riv people think im 12 but really im not it sucks but on the bright side when we're old we're going to look young haha

YEAH NO BOTOX FOR US!

haha YEA!! :laugh:

I like how we're all I guess you can say "bonding" haha right now

i like it too it's fun

omg i have the exact same problem riv people think im 12 but really im not it sucks but on the bright side when we're old we're going to look young haha

YEAH NO BOTOX FOR US!

haha YEA!! :laugh:

I like how we're all I guess you can say "bonding" haha right now

i like it too it's fun

It is :D , ugh sadly I might have to leave in like half an hour -___________- My friend wants to go shopping , but until then I'll keep talking to y'all on here :)

ok guys so i remembered watching that movie "when in rome" and i couldn't help but notice josh duhamel's and kirsten bell's height turns out his height is just like chico's

6'3 1/2 and her height is 5'1..so this is our height diffrence compared to chico's haha

untitledxvs.jpg