Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I may have an idea on why chico's fb fan page has gone.Maybe it's facebook which deleted it and the owner has nothing to do with it.The same thing hapenned to me two years ago : I had a fan page on myspace and they deleted it without informing me.Anyway,there is a new chico's fan page chico's new fb fan page

Yeah that's a good thought ; i just thought it was weird that his privacy settings were changed and the fanpage was deleted the same day.

Anyway how did everyone become a fan of Chico :)

Where did you see him for the first time?

On the Vanity Teen page they posted a picture of Fran , and I know that person ran the Fan page. And he left this comment

"Vanity Teen : pero tio , el mismo lachowski ha xapado su pagina, estoy flipando , lo tenia de administrador" = Lachowski himself deactivated his page , I'm flipping out , I had him as an administrator

:\

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/ph...279.41680599903

On the Vanity Teen page they posted a picture of Fran , and I know that person ran the Fan page. And he left this comment

"Vanity Teen : pero tio , el mismo lachowski ha xapado su pagina, estoy flipando , lo tenia de administrador" = Lachowski himself deactivated his page , I'm flipping out , I had him as an administrator

:| That makes me even more worried , I wonder what happened..

did someone harass him..?

I don't think that Chico himself was running the fan page.C'mon that's ridiculous.

I don't remember exactly when I got into Chico.It was in august I think but I don't remember the first pic I saw of him.I have a short memory for anything anyway.

I don't know if he ran it.. but him sharing administration control is possible.

I doubt that.

Chico is a 19 years old boy who happens to be a full time and successful model with a huge social life so there is no way that he could be an admin of a fan page dedicated to him.He's like a celebrity really and thankfully he's got other things to do than running a fan page

I don't think that Chico himself was running the fan page.C'mon that's ridiculous.

I don't remember exactly when I got into Chico.It was in august I think but I don't remember the first pic I saw of him.I have a short memory for anything anyway.

That's what the person running the page said. I don't know if there's any truth to that or not. It would be dumb for the same person who ran it to shut it down just to make a new fan page. I think maybe some hacked into or something? Oh well lol