Bellazon

Blond Hair Brown Eyebrows!

sweetdusk

*sigh*

post-26695-0-1446097315-93073_thumb.gif

Comment ce nomme-t-il ce beau gar las?

"What is his beauty's name???" I must know! He is gorgeous!

Runway to go. I love how his hair is blond and his eyebrows are not! And his face is beautiful!!!! *sigh*

P.S. I just created another model I.D. thread so if making too many at once isn't allowed, I hope I will find out soon?

i just want to know who that is ={

yeah they look the same....hmmmm what's wrong with his brows? not the colour, but it looks painted on :yuckky: the plus side, however, is that i like his hair ;)

i actually think hes really hot but i resent the fact that hes so successful when hes so uninspiring to me :/ if you see a video of him you would understand

yeah they look the same....hmmmm what's wrong with his brows? not the colour, but it looks painted on :yuckky: the plus side, however, is that i like his hair ;)

i actually think hes really hot but i resent the fact that hes so successful when hes so uninspiring to me :/ if you see a video of him you would understand

yeah he's a very handsome lad indeed....i'll def have to check out a vid of him....uninspiring to you? maybe it's the fact he's very young? isn't he like only 16 or 17? unless i'm thinking of somebody else :whistle:

Tom Warren?

Azure, can you send me a video? I youtubed him but couldn't find anything. Only shows, not him talking.

No not Tom Warren hes a completely different model although he is also a Brit.

Hes in this video

i have no idea what his last name is; he is known professionally as Tom W and everytime ive seen something on him he was referred to as Tom W

He was ranked on the top 50 men a while ago but he has since been knocked off the list :rofl: