Bellazon

Uggs are for Whores

TooBoku

eugh. that is ridonkahlous!!!

and i just saw that today!

this girl was standing on a street corner with a brown pleated skirt and white turtle neck with PINK uggs! It would have been acceptable if she was cute but damn! she looked like a mexican dr. phil! !!!!

plus it was 75 degrees!!!

its like... 'oh my gosh kid! please get your 50 cents ready and get inside that bus before i run you over!'

i dont actually! its weird!

i mean... when i'm on hilary's thread... i always get ads about brow bars! :rofl:

I see this ad again :|

I wonder how does the whole advertising thing on this site work.

I mean, most of us are bashing UGGS here, and then, out of sudden, you see an ad encouraging you to buy these shoes :cain:

How is that an encouragement?

Oh wait... if they're cheaper, you can buy more of them, and then you can BURN more of them!

Miss Layla, if you are in the market for a new winter boot, please consider the alternatives. There are plenty of warm comfortable boots that are actually fashionable. If Sorels are at a price point that is higher than you're willing to pay for winter boots, might I suggest Skechers, Cougar, Cabela, even Colombia... just no Uggs. Uggs are for whores. Seriously though, if you're willing to throw away in the neighborhood of $150 anyway on those ugly things, the other boots are usually cheaper.

Girls latch onto trends, Uggs are a trend, and therefore every other girl has/wants a pair.

I'm not so sure if I think half the females here are telling the truth when they say they'd never buy them or that they hate them.

A fair number of girls who wear them do admit that they're ugly, but excuse this by claiming that they're: "Sooooo warm and comfey" – that's bullshit – they wear them because they're a trend.

I personally think that from the back or front the boots look okay – it also depends what the girl is wearing them with. But in the side profile, they look utterly ridiculous and stupid.

I had no idea they were such a global trend though, haha. It's bad enough here in England. The price is ridiculous, but also... everyone has to have the same F'ing colour. If it wasn't bad enough that everyone wears them, all the British girls buy them in chestnut!