Bellazon

mandatory 1000th post thread

widget

you're probably thinking, "who the hell is this??" with good reason.

i'm not one of the amazing people who find all the marvelous original content in magazines & newspapers & celeb-related web sites...thanks to those who are. in fact since joining here i've probably right-clicked/saveas more times in the last couple months than in the last two years. so what, i thought, exactly do i do here?

i made a list:

- i POOP. Additionally i PIP, POP, POPE, BUMP, HUMP, CRUNK (my favorite when posting buzzed)...

- i talk about food in all its yummy goodness with london ;)

- i love looking at the avatar/signature request/creation threads...incredible stuff...very talented graphics folks here...although i did figure out how to make my animated gif which took forever but i'm sooooo proud of it, haha.

- i look at all the original artwork by BZ members.

- i check the 'now playing' music thread and look up the songs and have added 2 or 3 tracks to my mp3 player, thanks all!

- i get a big kick at looking at the pics BZ members post of themselves, esp. one very creative & gravity-defying girl.

- i enjoy the Ana Beatriz subforum along with nothingless, michelabella, memories, and so many others i can't think of offhand.

- i was originally drawn here since it was a community forum that had excellent ABB content and regular activity in her sub-forum. since then, i now check the threads of her sister Patricia, jeisa, isabeli, izabel, marisa, mo wandan, daria werbowy, and other girls i have never heard of before.

- i really enjoyed all the vsfs 08 activity, great stuff!

future plans:

i am within a few hours of completing my 22" x 30" pencil illustration of Ana B. i will have it scanned by a blueprint shop and maybe send a print to ABB's agency so that they can immediatley throw it in the trash, LOL. i will post it up here in ABB's wallpaper thread and hope to have a little scavenger hunt for the little tidbits/trivia i have hidden throughout the drawing.

anywaaaaays, thanks a lot for having me here!! and whether you've run into me or not, if you catch me making POOP please throw a "hey Fritz!" my way.

your BZ pal,

widget

:thumbsup: Congrats widget! :thumbsup:

You are so nice and cool.You make BZ a fun place to be.The Yummy or Yucky thread is THE best! :drool: We will NEVER run out of goodies to drool over! :laugh:

3d-danse-lunettes.gif

Now get back to POP-ing,POOP-ing,HUMP-ing,BUMP-ing,POPE-ing,PIP-ing and CRUNK-ing! :p

Always fun things to say when you have had too much wine! :whistle:

Let's say it together... AHEM...CRUNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blblblbl.gif