Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

HOW MODELS GET (& STAY) FIT

...on her approach to health & fitness:

"I generally workout 3-4 times a week. My go-to workouts are Pilates and boxing. I make sure I eat a nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner every day and try to pack in as much protein and as many vegetables as possible!"

...on her go-to healthy eats:

"I love having a grapefruit or handful of almonds as snacks. My favorite healthy dish consists of baked fish with a side of spinach—the flavor comes from how you prepare and season."

...on maintaining her routine while traveling: "Luckily all my workouts can be achieved in a hotel room. Keeping up with my squats is important. I travel with ankle weights to practice Pilates while I travel."

...on her work-out of choice: "I love working out with my trainer Justin Gelband at his gym [Modelfit] in New York. He’s amazing and focuses mostly on Pilates-type work. I also really enjoy Soul Cycle classes for my cardio. They’re always so much fun and full of energy."

...on the 24 hours before a show: "My workout intensity and frequency increases as it gets closer to show time. I'm spend more time in the gym with my trainer and really work on toning exercises rather than cardio. I cut out carbs 3 days before the show as well. Working up a sweat the night before the show gives me a lot of energy the next day."

thecoveteur.com

Hotlinking images is against the rules of Bellazon (see the rules of Bellazon at the top of the home page). Instead, upload images to a free image host site or Bellazon's attachments. ~ Post Edited by Staff

So how do I do it differently? hmmm :/