Bellazon

THE BEST OF VSFS 2008

Limalicious

Joe -- i agree, it certainly HAS been an odd year for both KK and Iza fans. we ain't gon' turn on each other. haha. i would've preferred KK to win, obviously, but Iza is absuuuuuuuuuuuurdly gorgeous, has fabulous legs and fabulous everything, really. so congrats to her!

anyway,

this is a hard category, too.

Adriana x2

Ana BB x1

Something about Adriana's legs bother me.. seriously the definition in her upper thigh just looks off, whereas Ana's look shapeless.

Also, I know this from personal experience, ((one of my friends is severely bulimic and anorexic to the point of having to go through numerous treatments and psychological councelling), and no I'm not saying this is a fact), however the way the legs on Adriana are defined it almost looks like she has been doing some serious purging. Not only is there a rippled effect, (which could I suppose be from excessive weight training) but there are dips and hollows where there shouldn't be if the muscle was being clearly defined. Of course there is the chance that Adriana just lost a large amount of weight by working out and eating healthy, but even when her body looked the best it ever has, (which was several years ago) she has always had a very full face, and this year there were hollows in her cheeks and she looked rather gaunt.

Just my two cents, you're welcome to disagree or agree, however I feel that in light of my opinion I have to vote for ana...

Ana x3

RESULTS:

Adriana 72 Votes

Ana - 63 Votes

Adriana wins Semi Finals #2

BEST LEGS

- FINAL -

(by Me) ADRIANA LIMA vs IZABEL GOULART (by JoeKnight)

post-9234-0-1446070009-30938_thumb.jpgpost-9234-0-1446070009-34034_thumb.jpg

The Voting Rules:

1. You can vote up to 3 times. You can split it however you want

as long as you only get 3 votes.

The person with the most votes WINS!

Start voting!

:chicken: