Bellazon

Naomi Campbell
Thumbnail

happycanadian2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the World Cup excitement somehow wasn’t enough for you, don’t worry Naomi Campbell is here to make it better. The supermodel joins forces with Beats by Dre and Rankin to model a special pair of gold dipped headphones. These aren’t just the ultimate in luxury headgear, they’re also a unique present given to the champions of the World Cup. The special headphones which will be gifted to team Germany, but not before Naomi has a little fun. Sporting a Tom Ford dress and sky high heels Naomi proves she can kick with the best of them indulging in a little football play of her own in the lighthearted ‘Golden’ ads.

When asked about the campaign, Naomi describes it as a dream come true, “Working on the ‘Golden’ project with Beats by Dr. Dre was so much fun. The shoot was loud and energetic – I even got to practice my football skills! This was the first time I’ve had the chance to work with the legendary Rankin, so it was a dream shoot. The ‘Golden’ project is the perfect way to celebrate the German victory and I’m glad to be a part of this campaign.”

• 2 weeks later...

"Tokyo Love by Araki"
Photographer: Nobuyoshi Araki
Models: Naomi Campbell, Riccardo Tisci, Saki Asamiy & Yuumi
Styling: Anna Dello Russo
Hair: Lorenzo Barcella
Makeup: Ayako

B1406566675759557_1.jpg B1406566675759557_2.jpg B1406566675759557_3.jpg B1406566675759557_4.jpg B1406566675759557_5.jpg 

allpdfmags.net