Bellazon

Naomi Campbell
Thumbnail

happycanadian2

Oh,whatever I'm going to be civil & mindful and wait to the facts come out before judging. Must not have been serious since she was released in no time! Gosh,in normal life people get into arguments and even contact but never have to go through all this crap,oh celebrity. As Testino said 'who knows what that lady(that goes for all of them) did to Naomi to get to this point'. And not to mention things get so blown up,I'm over it. I do believe she needs to get some handlers or bodyguards to deal with drama when she gets crap from people and gets pissed. They need to be there to be witnesses and also do the handling of these opportunist! So hopefully she can move on,I wish her all the best & peace.

Hey,I don't wear shades honey,so I don't believe in attacking someone that I've never seen doing anything,theres no proof and some of these things don't even make sense,so I put it all together! I know more about her than likely any of you,but never said she was perfect who is? But I don't just believe every little drama,b/c everyone wants a good story. I think some people need to remove their dark glasses,negativity and think for themselves,and move on! Please people act like they've met her or she did something to them,really funny but sad. I'm here to say I don't believe everything I read or think someone is above getting mad just like the next person,and moreover Naomi's never done anything to me most likely none of you and she's done more positive than negative...so again judge when you really know a situation! Either way she needs to stay out of the these things,whether she did anything or not or why or whatever b/c some people believe everything they read.

Omifan9, please take off the rose-colored glasses and get over it. Naomi is a great model but she needs help. She's a freaking mess.

kimber,i do not want to sound bitchy, but how do u know that?

cos u read it in gossip magazines?

yes,the police came... but is she is jail now?

do u remember when it was popular in USA for girls to sleep with NBA players,and then call the press to say that they have been raped,or that they got some disises...

ofcourse,they got their money,but it was proven a million times to be wrong...

ppl want to be famous... that is why i don't belive a word of this whole naomi thing,till she hit me!!!

it is like last year... kate moss use drugs!!! big deal... all models do it...they use also pills with alcohol,and i know that cos i know some today's models very well... and cos 10yrs ago i had my big chance....

plus,naomi calls mendela her 2nd father... there r million of pics of her with him and african children....

she is a diva,she is a bitch... but that is what we know and that is what i belive...

gosh,i am sick of ppl trying to reduce celeb's success...

and all gossip magazines: go look for more xxx videos of hiltons,simpsons and other so called celebs who did nothing worth mentioning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alisa and Srepac you guys are quite wonderful,a breath of fresh air.

Below one of my favs of her,looks to be a candid with a really cute kid probably from the great work she does for children & people of Africa.

aww that's a really cute pic Omifan9! thank you!

and I completely agree with you alisa :)

Thanks guys the last I want to say is sure she can be difficult,we all have our times,but she isn't this monster/super bitch. I mean it just doesn't make any common sense to be able to still work successfully in this business,done tons of great charity work..she's raised millions for the under privileged,have tons of friends and people like Nelson Mandela,Quincy Jones,etc in your corner if you are a crazy,horrible person. I mean you just can't do it! She's no saint like I said,but no monster either,she's human she's lived most her life in the media for 18 of her 20 unmatchable years of successful modeling and entertaining...she deserves a break!