Bellazon

Marie Ange Casta
Thumbnail

lisa-1

thanks Minus!!! beautiful pics!

each one has different taste! Marie Ange is very beautiful but by comparison to Laetitia she looks like ordinary...just pretty girls like many...Laetitia is gorgeous and moreover she has something special who makes her EXTRA ordianry..but I stop coz we said we don't speak about Laetitia here lol I like marie ange and don't want to make a comparison!

Thanks Lisa :flower: . I just want to say something, not to anyone in particular, but for model sister threads in general. Please let this girl have her moment and don't fill this thread up with, "cute but she's no Laetitia..." comments. We know her sister is amazing, but please let Marie have her moment :) .

I agree with this comment. I think Marie Ange is VERY capable of success on her own and will have enough to deal with following her the shadow of her older sister. Even if she never see's this thread we should show Marie Ange support here :D

she is really beautiful!!!! hair, eyes, lips like Laetitia!!! but she looks just pretty when you put Laetitia near her! Laetitia has a beauty very rare! but Marie ange will be a gorgeous woman!!

Yes Laetitia is extremely blessed with RARE beauty. Marie-Ange is also gorgeous and will make it in her own right. Both of the Casta Ladies amazing. One just a bit more than the other :D Gotta live up to my Screen name. #1LaeFan]