Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 8/25/2018 at 7:59 PM, Sanni said:

Thanks for the reply! What seemed to be the intended message of the videos? Something like all women are beautiful in their own way and have their insecurities, model or not?

Yeah, they seemed to be fairly lighthearted, women supporting women etc

Edit: They're on holiday in Italy together so I guess nothing happened between them! Still hope they resurrect amodelandherfriend

On 8/25/2018 at 2:35 PM, Sanni said:

I never watched their videos, but did they have a schtick with the model and her friend concept where the model is impossibly perfect, and the friend is the self-deprecating and relatable one? In that case, playing those roles can be tough on the old self-esteem for the friend.

They talk about insecurities and some tips like skin care, products they use for beauty ,  DIY of face mascara with some fruits like a combination of papaya and honey , talk about how to plan a wedding based on what they learned by planning their marriage and Woman Crush Wednesday and Emily and where each one chooses a famous woman and speak what admires in them, what makes they have crush in these women and etc.  

25 minutes ago, kos_selena said:

why she is not so active in industry? she is beutiful and young but not that active.

Maybe it has something to do with her furthering her education?  I'm not sure what she's studying at Columbia, but it probably takes up a fair amount of her time.  I also think she's never been that passionate about her career, that it's just a job.