Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Not gonna post the pics, but pics of emilys favorite things and her apartment, you can see in the link :)

My 10 Favorite Things

First-year model Emily DiDotano gives SwimDaily a peak inside her NYC apartment

1. My bed. It’s my favorite place. I love being in my own bed and getting a good night’s sleep. The thing I love the most about it is the headboard — it’s beautiful and my mom made it, so it’s special to me.

2. Candles – Lighting a candle always makes things feel cozy and ‘homey’. I always have some burning when I’m at my place. Obviously, Diptyque is my favorite.

3. My fireplace – It’s one of my favorite things about my apartment. It’s so cozy in the wintertime and a beautiful center to the room. Right now I have some candles in it which I like, plus it’s easier than starting a whole fire.

4. Photos of family and friends – I have them all over the house; I love old childhood photos of me with my siblings. It’s comforting to have photos of my favorite memories all around.

5. My spin shoesI am Soul Cycle obsessed, I go everyday! It’s one of my favorite things to do. It’s an amazing workout and I always have such a good time.

6. My favorite leather jacketI wear it almost everyday — it’s so comfortable and cool. Plus, it goes with everything.

7. Candy and Chocolate - I have a big sweet tooth. Gummy bears and dark chocolate are my guiltiest pleasures so I always have them around.

8. My favorite bag – It’s perfect for traveling. It fits everything and it’s so gorgeous! I use it everyday.

9. My Nespresso Machine - I need my coffee in the morning. I can’t function without it! I love this machine–it’s quick and makes really good, strong espresso. I drink it iced every morning.

10. iPad Mini – I always have tons of TV series on it for when I travel and I love facetiming my friends and family with it whenever I am away. It makes me feel closer to home being able to speak to my family and see them.

Link with pics of her favorite things:

http://swimdaily.si....avorite-things/

^Nah, I definitely think it's an funny story especially the comical part was reading him taking the instructor's seat to motivate the class. It's definitely a kick to read :laugh:. Could work in favour of raising her profile though :idk:.