Bellazon

How much do you...

worshipper pa

Well, this is so bizarre. If what Barry says is true and you are really torturing yourself....... I must agree with him and ask you to stop that, please!

Suffering torture for the rest of one's life isn't a fair price, never ! Actually, if you consider that living on the same planet is a privilegde, then you should enjoy it. And when I mean "enjoy it" I mean : being happy. That's your biggest right and obligation.

So, please, do not act like those guys from The Philippine Islands who, every Good Friday of Easter Week start flagellating themselves. I hope you can see what I mean. You are important, you are the one who really matters ! :hug:

Thanks again Caroline for your kind words. I don't torture myself much. Sometimes I have a need to do it and it makes me happy. I really think I have the right to be happy, everyone has. Self-torture is only one way to worship her.

Well, this is so bizarre. If what Barry says is true and you are really torturing yourself....... I must agree with him and ask you to stop that, please!

Suffering torture for the rest of one's life isn't a fair price, never ! Actually, if you consider that living on the same planet is a privilegde, then you should enjoy it. And when I mean "enjoy it" I mean : being happy. That's your biggest right and obligation.

So, please, do not act like those guys from The Philippine Islands who, every Good Friday of Easter Week start flagellating themselves. I hope you can see what I mean. You are important, you are the one who really matters ! :hug:

Thanks again Caroline for your kind words. I don't torture myself much. Sometimes I have a need to do it and it makes me happy. I really think I have the right to be happy, everyone has. Self-torture is only one way to worship her.

why do you 'need' to torture yourself though?

why do you 'need' to torture yourself though?

If I only knew. Probably it has something to do with my perverted sexuality. I have learned things about myself and I try to live my life accordingly.

why don't you try and change? why keep inflicting such pain on yourself? :idk:

do your parents know that you do this kinda stuff? (yes. i do realise that you are 34 and therefore an adult and that they cannot tell you what to do)

do your parents know that you do this kinda stuff? (yes. i do realise that you are 34 and therefore an adult and that they cannot tell you what to do)

Even if I can change it is a long process. I am in balance with myself so I don't see myself any reason to change. It's me who feels the pain and it's okay to me. Other people don't feel my pain so why do they care?

My parents don't know and it's not their business just like their sexuality is not my business.

Even if I can change it is a long process. I am in balance with myself so I don't see myself any reason to change. It's me who feels the pain and it's okay to me. Other people don't feel my pain so why do they care?

My parents don't know and it's not their business just like their sexuality is not my business.

people do feel your pain. other people worry about you.

people do feel your pain. other people worry about you.

No need to worry about me in regards of self torture.

not necessarily me. but other people do . . . i'd imagine that many people are concerned about your well-being especially considering that you are on many forums.

not necessarily me. but other people do . . . i'd imagine that many people are concerned about your well-being especially considering that you are on many forums.

I am flattered about that fact but I quarantee my well-being is not compromised for this.

surely that's a contradiction in terms . . . . you damage your own health by torturing yourself.

surely if you were happy then you would not feel the need to torture yourself?

does Vanessa not worry about you torturing yourself???

Vanessa was worried at first but I have explained things well to her and she trusts me. She does not want me to suffer but she can accept my self torture because it makes me happy.

I don't damage my health, on the contrary it's excellent physical exercise. I'm not crazy, I know what I am doing.

I hope I won't sound like an annoying old lady, but health is not just about the body. It also includes the mind and the heart.

Pain is never pleasant and it's never good. Emotional wounds are much worse than the physical ones so, perhaps you torture yourself as a way to let all the strong or painful feelings you may have inside go away and free yourself. Perhaps physical pain makes the troubles on your shoulders feel less heavy.

If so, I think you should consider the idea of talking to someone to help you. Sometimes we focus ourselves too much on a problem or whatever and miss the real world around us.

So, you could try that, at least once and who knows? You might discover a whole new world waiting for you.

We do care about you. It's not about what you do to your body, it goes much further. I know you will think I say this because I'm not experiencing what you are experiencing. Let's say, you see things from the inside and I see things from the outside. One of us is too focus on the details and can't see the whole picture, and the other sees the whole picture, perhaps in a simpler way.

Well, sorry if I've seemed to be disrespectful (and I apologize.. my English is getting worse and worse! :blush: ). It wasn't my intention. :)

I hope I won't sound like an annoying old lady, but health is not just about the body. It also includes the mind and the heart.

Pain is never pleasant and it's never good. Emotional wounds are much worse than the physical ones so, perhaps you torture yourself as a way to let all the strong or painful feelings you may have inside go away and free yourself. Perhaps physical pain makes the troubles on your shoulders feel less heavy.

If so, I think you should consider the idea of talking to someone to help you. Sometimes we focus ourselves too much on a problem or whatever and miss the real world around us.

So, you could try that, at least once and who knows? You might discover a whole new world waiting for you.

We do care about you. It's not about what you do to your body, it goes much further. I know you will think I say this because I'm not experiencing what you are experiencing. Let's say, you see things from the inside and I see things from the outside. One of us is too focus on the details and can't see the whole picture, and the other sees the whole picture, perhaps in a simpler way.

Well, sorry if I've seemed to be disrespectful (and I apologize.. my English is getting worse and worse! :blush: ). It wasn't my intention. :)

Caroline, I have to admit you write good stuff. There is one 100% way to cure me. Unfortunately that won't happen, In