Bellazon

Lima Love has decided...

Hey guys! :wub:

Just a quick stop to tell you all; the puppy has arrived, she's very sweet, gentle and a bit shy... She's normally very calm, but when she doesn't agree with something she can make quite some noise! :laugh:

I'm going to be sleeping on the couch the next three days, to be close to Kiara and to make sure I can take her outside on time if she has to pee. :wub: :laugh:

I hope I'll be updating again soon! ;)

Love y'all,

LL :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

^ :wub: ;)

Well, the first night went well, although I didn't sleep much! :) Kiara didn't have any accidents in the house or her bench, and she pooed and peed outside very nicely. :blink: :laugh:

Now she's sleeping again, but this morning she was trying hard to kill her toys! :laugh: :wub:

I hope to be putting her progress up on my wweblog, complete with pictures, but I have yet to find the time! :laugh:

ttys, LL :wub:

awww... Neo, don't be sad, you make me sad! :cry: I won't be gone for days, I hope! I'll try to get on for a few minutes a day to tell y'all I'm still alive and still diggin' Bellazon! :wub:

And that Kiara Luna Amazing White Power (her full name! :o ) is also doing very well. ;) :laugh:

Luv to all of ya,

LL :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey guys, I'm back for a minute! ;) :wub:

I'm really tired, I have to walk Luna twice a night so I don't get much sleep, but other than that I'm fine. It's really hot out here today! :o

Anyway, how's everybody doing? Tell me what your plans are this summer! :)

ttyl, :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Lima Love

of course i do....i was born and raised here until last year when my parents made me move to arizona with them and then we moved back again a few days ago...i love los angeles....im seeing celebs like crazy again....all i need to do is see adriana and kidnap her :ninja:

of course i do....i was born and raised here until last year when my parents made me move to arizona with them and then we moved back again a few days ago...i love los angeles....im seeing celebs like crazy again....all i need to do is see adriana and kidnap her :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That sounds great! Hope you see her there one day! ;) :wub: