Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

Well they don't Photoshop her everywhere in screencaps so I guess that's what makes her look that natural :) and she's not necessarily posing when u cap her, she's all natural...I don't know if u see what i mean lol

Ur not wasting my time, i don't mind at all, really :) . And thank you, I got that heart because of AdrianasLlama who gave me a great site, so much kisses to her :kiss: lol . But i had to get them to work with PhotoFiltre instead of PhotoShop... :p

Btw, u really seem to like the first avi i made lol...If u want it, take it :)

Well they don't Photoshop her everywhere in screencaps so I guess that's what makes her look that natural  :) and she's not necessarily posing when u cap her, she's all natural...I don't know if u see what i mean lol

Ur not wasting my time, i don't mind at all, really  :) . And thank you, I got that heart because of AdrianasLlama who gave me a great site, so much kisses to her  :kiss: lol . But i had to get them to work with PhotoFiltre instead of PhotoShop... :p

Btw, u really seem to like the first avi i made lol...If u want it, take it  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh i know exactly what you mean, thats what i meant actually, i mean im all for the contrived look once in awhile but lately vs seems to be all about it, i dunno its more refreshing looking when shes not overly photshoped it seems like her personailty comes across hihc seems to be kinda like dorky and crazy whihc i think makes her even prettier, And i do love it, but i feel bad taking it, its yours i think its great though and actually im no sure how to put one on myself anyhow, lol im so retarded when it comes to this stuff, but your pretty talented yourself actually, i really love the way you edited all those screen caps, the one where shes on that daybed or couch hatever it is with her arm around it is too cute!! :heart:

You don't know how to put an avatar? :o Lol just go in My controls/Edit avatar Settings and there you put the URL of your avatar or you upload it from your computer... :) And don't feel bad, if i wanted to keep them for myself i wouldn't of put them here, they're for all the Adriana fans of this forum lol :p And i agree with u about the caps...i just love her when she's natural :kiss:

You don't know how to put an avatar?  :o Lol just go in My controls/Edit avatar Settings and there you put the URL of your avatar or you upload it from your computer... :) And don't feel bad, if i wanted to keep them for myself i wouldn't of put them here, they're for all the Adriana fans of this forum lol  :p And i agree with u about the caps...i just love her when she's natural  :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol i know im a dork wen it comes to the pc :laugh: but thanks so mcuh,I se eyour point, i know i ususally instantly like anyone who likes adrianna, lol im gonna try using an avatar now thanks so much hun :heart:

Oh, and to get back on topic, a little more Adriana  :)

Btw, it's kinda for u if u want it guccigirl1012  :) I tought that if you asked Neo to take the writing off the picture it was because you liked it...well i made u an avi out of it  :blush:  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awwww, your such a sweetheart thank you god your soo nice, i doesnt work for me though, i wonder if its because i have a mac osx?? casue i click on it and it says error

Well i just edited my mess, now you don't have to upload to have. And thank you, ur really sweet to :)

EDIT : Oups, hadn't seen ur edited mess lol, well...happy it worked :) :fun:

Btw, to make the icon work in ur sig you have to put the img's (If you don't understand, don't worry, just tell me and i'll explain it more clearly :) )

Well i just edited my mess, now you don't have to upload to have. And thank you, ur really sweet to  :)

EDIT : Oups, hadn't seen ur edited mess lol, well...happy it worked  :) :fun:

Btw, to make the icon work in ur sig you have to put the img's (If you don't understand, don't worry, just tell me and i'll explain it more clearly  :) )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think i know what you mean , you mean like balhblah.jpeg??Im probably wrong

No, i don't think were talking about the same thing lol. You go in my controls, and in your signature settings and you should see a button that says ''Img'' click on it and a little window is gonna open, enter the URL of the image you want in it and Zap! You got it :fun:

EDIT: Just saw that you got it, woot! :) :p

No, i don't think were talking about the same thing lol. You go in my controls, and in your signature settings and you should see a button that says ''Img'' click on it and a little window is gonna open, enter the URL of the image you want in it and Zap! You got it  :fun:

EDIT: Just saw that you got it, woot!  :)  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YEAAAAY!!!!!! LOL thanks so much, i saw what you emant your soo msart, lol thanks alot hun for everything!! :kiss: :heart: :heart:

preci0us yes you are ;) but i see what you mean thanks neo......you know what i was gonna ask, ok remeebr like a while ago god like maybe 2001 i think when adrianna first started and she had the x-mas cover she was in lace shorts and like next to a x-mas tree with ornamemts?? does anyone have anny of those pix? she looked soo good then but its hard finding well edited pix from then ya know?