Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

hahaha your english... look at my :D

Oooh I didn`t write it, I use writings form http://www.dafont.com/en/ It will take to long, to writ it by my own and I think it wont be so nice :D

PS: It`s http://www.dafont.com/en/font.php?file=scriptina

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, i know a little about PS.

can you tell me how to us this font on my own in PS?

Do i have to generate the word on dafont.com website first or do i just save the .ttf file somewhere in the PS directory to use it?

either way, can someone give me good directions on how to get this done? i would love to use this font for my company website signature and emails ! :heart:

what are you doing that makes it so hard acro? it usually only takes a few minutes to adjust the walls i make

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahaha yes, this one take only few min :) but not the others :D Not for me, I`m a newbie. I creat the walls out of my "feeling", the force directs my :D hehehehe So it`s very hard to make the same wall again. I want that the 1440 look as the 1024. It`s a question of principles :) I want the same. But it`s so damn hard for me to do that.

well when i make walls i make them at the same time...when i do a step on my reso i do it right away on the 1024 wall.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm me not, I tried this, but it`s so... don`t know how to dricribe. I have a pic in my head for a moment and if I switch, then it`s gone. The other thing, I`ve a 15" monitor and it`s crap, I`ve probs with black and white :( That`s not all, my mouse is crap too, it doesn`t function right, it "falt". It`s realy not easy to make a wall hehehehe

I`m working with a res of 1024 :/ I miss my 19" :cry: