Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

well...here's my last one...I think you don't like my wallpapers so I stop posting them  :(

adrianalimakopie2bt.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey hey hey Vansse your wall are great, better as my :D Take it easy if they don`t say anything. Look at my walls, many time no one say a word :D But I do that because I like her and I like to make walls. Take it easy Vanessa :D

H

Dont be sad! I like it ! :wub:  really... ;) keep posting! but i was to busy thinking of more ideas lol  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey hey hey Vansse your wall are great, better as my :D Take it easy if they don`t say anything. Look at my walls, many time no one say a word :D  But I do that because I like her and I like to make walls. Take it easy Vanessa :D

H

SILLYYYYYYYYY HAHAHA! :laugh:  Ok....... :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Be careful  Michelle, Marduk is coming  :whistle:  hehe and hi :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sometimes your post are "quirk" for me, because I don`t know 100% what you want to say with. But ok :D I think it`s something positiv :D I will try to make something today.

Um...trizmaster, is there any chance you can make your last two walls in different resolutions? And don't stop making walls, Vanessinha, we all love them, we should all say that more. Look at me, I never say anything at all.