Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

i have a request if your bored and wanna do it^^ :p here are 4 pictures, the 3 black and white ones go together or the other one can be one by itself^^ thank you :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ok, so I know alien already filled your request, but I love these pics from Zeki Triko and just couldn't resist! Here's my take on 'em:

scrapbookwallpaper09jj4.th.jpg

Hope you like! Click the thumbnail to get it in 800x600 | 1024x768 | 1280x1024 at the site. :wave:

Very nice. Thanks you nothingless. Is that your website?

My name is Jorge by the way.

Thank you - and yes it is! Nice to meet you, Jorge, my name's Sasha. :wave:

I really, really like your set. It's very,very cool! (Y) (Y) :yes:

Thank you!!! :heart:

Could you post the third one from the side picture thingy lol :blush:

Here you go! It's from the Angels In America tour, when they were in Miami. :) post-5998-1184956144_thumb.jpg

wow, lots of great work here.

I'm so mad, my friend sami went to a few clubs were the angels were at in Miami, and he met her, but didn't know that I was a total fan. He said she has a great smile, and is laughing all the time. What a sweet heart.

Sasha it very nice to meet you too. I just :heart: your take on these walls. What software do you make them in. I'm currently using photoshop cs3. Glad too see everyone is taking part in this :laugh:

Sasha it very nice to meet you too. I just :heart: your take on these walls. What software do you make them in. I'm currently using photoshop cs3. Glad too see everyone is taking part in this :laugh:

Thank you, glad you like them!! I use Photoshop CS3 as well. :)

And Miss Lima, I'll be more than happy to fill your request - hopefully before the end of the weekend! :)

Oh wow, you gotta show me how you do your wallpapers, my sister just loved them. And I just love that website of yours Sasha, amazing.

Hee thanks! Um - I just make them in Photoshop lol, there's not much more to it! I tend to use filters a lot - I use the Mr. Retro Machine Wash filters a lot, as well as various Alien Skin plugins, and let's not forget some of the stuff in the Resources section of deviantArt. I also just draw a lot of stuff, using the pen tool and/or custom shapes, and then run filters over whatever I've drawn to make it look faded/vintage/metallic/plastic/whatever fits the rest of the wallpaper.

No secret tips or anything - just a lot of time, really! On average, it takes me about 3 or 4 hours to finish one wallpaper (though often enough I've spent closer to 6), and they usually have at least 20 or 30 layers. :p

hey nothingless where did you find those wallpaper layouts? becaus the background in your wallpapers look like scrapbooking materials. i was wondering where you downloaded them...or if you just scanned them

The layouts I make myself, see above. But some of patterns are indeed based on scrapbooking stuff! A bunch of my friends are scrapbook designers. :)

Glad you all like them - hearing that always motivates me to make more! :blush:

wow thanks for sharinf your wallpapering wyas :)! wow filtering...never heard of that before :p haha but i must say they are beautiful!

yes now go make some more please :D!!

Board is screwed whats going on?? Are they just updating PHP or is this a permanent change?