Neo52285

Another stunning wallpaper by Sasha.

Spank you :D

I have a request :

Nothingless,:whistle: can you make me another S T U N N I N G

wallie?

using these pictures

below:D:

This one turned out kinda funky - hope you like and hope it fits your definition of stunning!! ;)

scrapbookwallpaper10cz6.th.jpg

As usual, click the thumbnail to get it in 800x600 | 1024x768 | 1280x1024.

I really do enjoy these requests, so keep 'em coming if anyone else has any (non-Adri ones are fine too, but PM me for those so we don't clutter this thread with them)!

i have a request if your bored and wanna do it^^ :p here are 4 pictures, the 3 black and white ones go together or the other one can be one by itself^^ thank you :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ok, you requested this like, almost three weeks ago lol! But didn't get around to doing the color pic for you until now - hope you still like it! :)

scrapbookwallpaper11eq3.th.jpg

As usual, click the thumb to get it on the site in 800x600 | 1024x768 | 1280x1024! :)

Hee thanks so much guys! The comments really mean a lot to me - made my day! :)

Misslimalicious (and everyone else having too many wallpapers they wanna use), I use a wallpaper changer to be able to use ALL my favorite wallpapers at once. A good one for Windows that I've used in the past is John's Background Switcher. You just put all your favorite wallpapers together in a folder, point the program to the folder, and decide how often you want it to change. I have mine set hourly, so in the course of a day, I see at least 8, if not more, of my favorite wallpapers coming by! The best way to enjoy them all, in my humble opinion. ;)

Soo, any other requests?? If so, lemme know! I love doing them (and feel free to ask non-Adriana ones if you've run out of your fave Adri pictures *gasp*)!