Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

VSFS Backstage

post-51360-0-1446126970-11619_thumb.jpg

Do The Victoria's Secret Girls Ever Make Beauty Mistakes?

“I had a time when I thought it would be a good idea to chop off most of my hair. I loved it back then, but when I look at it now I think, ‘why?!’ I asked my mum: ‘Why did you let me do this?’ and she said: ‘You wanted it and so you got it.’ She says she tried to stop me, but I was determined.”

^ Would love to see that!!!!

Vogue Beauty

josephine_skriver_victorias_secret_vogue
Josephine Skriver
“You always have to look great all year round for this kind of work, so I just exercise normally – although my trainer may have pushed me just a little bit harder in the week before the show! Other than that, I do a lot of boxing, spinning and running, so I just keep that up. I’ve always been active, even before modelling, so it’s not too bad to have to do that.”

www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2012/04/05/victorias-secret-angels-exercise-tips-and-secrets/gallery/1076479

Body Of An Angel

Here the Victoria's Secret Angels and models tell us their exercise plans, from Adriana Lima's rope-jumping to Doutzen Kroes's impressive mix of running, boxing and skipping. It isn't easy being an Angel, it seems. See how do they do it here.  

Josephine Skriver

“You always have to look great all year round for this kind of work, so I just exercise normally – although my trainer may have pushed me just a little bit harder in the week before the show! Other than that, I do a lot of boxing, spinning and running, so I just keep that up. I’ve always been active, even before modelling, so it’s not too bad to have to do that.”

The other day I asked Josephine on twitter if she was still interested in being a doctor and she replied -

@KelAnne_ yes! Or at least something with medicine #askjojo

Sorry I couldn't get an actual photo of the reply, my computer doesn't seem to print screen anything these days.

The other day I asked Josephine on twitter if she was still interested in being a doctor and she replied -

@KelAnne_ yes! Or at least something with medicine #askjojo

Sorry I couldn't get an actual photo of the reply, my computer doesn't seem to print screen anything these days.

You got a reply! Lucky gal. She's fantastic for doing her #askjojo question sessions, it really helps her fans connect with her. Go JoJo!!!

Love the VS backstage video of her dancing, Josephine's even more of a beauty in motion :wub2:. Can't wait for the show on TV.

post-58295-0-1446126976-09803_thumb.jpg

instagram / josephine_skriver