Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

While there may be a drought in posts (Jo still does IG stories on occasion), you have to consider that her top priority right now is her newborn, in addition to moving into their new home.  Once the dust settles, I'm sure we'll see her social media activity pick up again.

Kate Bock was in a social media post drought during her pregnancy.  Now she's almost back to normal posting cadence especially with NYFW (and pretty much lost all her pregnancy weight, which is quite amazing).

6 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

While there may be a drought in posts (Jo still does IG stories on occasion), you have to consider that her top priority right now is her newborn, in addition to moving into their new home.  Once the dust settles, I'm sure we'll see her social media activity pick up again.

Kate Bock was in a social media post drought during her pregnancy.  Now she's almost back to normal posting cadence especially with NYFW (and pretty much lost all her pregnancy weight, which is quite amazing).

Having seen her documentary in Denmark she talked about social media and how she can't wait to be off them, around 40 years old or something like that. So, I think for her it's just a duty and a job. Other models seems to kinda enjoy to share stuff of their life with fans, Sara Sampaio for examples has a channel and all that. It was the same for Josephine 6-7 years ago, maybe she's just tired or she had some problems that we don't know about... Of course all things considered, it's Josephine's right to do what she wants and of course she has other priorities right now, still I can be a little disappointed I think 🥲