Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

I don't want to use the wrong words and offend anyone but I find I little bit sad that she's past the prime of her career. I loved the Jo in fashion, VS, Sports Illustrated... now with pregnancy I guess all that it's over or at least won't be as usual and non-stop as before. 2015-2022 was a terrific run! If I'm not mistaken she was in France a few months ago and she had tears in her eys, I wonder if she was realizing that it was one of last moments as a top-top model. It's life I guess! Really really happy for her and the baby girl of course.

14 hours ago, Robyc said:

I don't want to use the wrong words and offend anyone but I find I little bit sad that she's past the prime of her career. I loved the Jo in fashion, VS, Sports Illustrated... now with pregnancy I guess all that it's over or at least won't be as usual and non-stop as before. 2015-2022 was a terrific run! If I'm not mistaken she was in France a few months ago and she had tears in her eys, I wonder if she was realizing that it was one of last moments as a top-top model. It's life I guess! Really really happy for her and the baby girl of course.

It is indeed life and time affects everyone, including us. I’ve seen this happen to many models (and actresses) I’ve been a big fan of for many years, like Miranda Kerr as just one example. Nothing lasts! Cherish the present! 

On 7/25/2023 at 9:59 PM, Robyc said:

I feel her prime really ended with the pandemic. Like, she did SI till 2022 and still has done some stuff after the worst part of COVID passed, but she's been mostly an influencer for the most part, rather than a model per se (similar to Jasmine, Shanina and most of that group except maybe for Sara). That was probably the reason why she, Jas and most of her friends signed with ICA in the first place.

A shame that the pandemic hampered her career (cause in 2019 and 20 before things went sideways she was skyrocketing in fame and even attended the MET Gala). But it's better to cherish what happened than do whataboutisms on what didn't. And as you said, really happy for her in the personal front.

"La Vie Est Belle Celebration" by Lancome as part of Paris Fashion Week at Le Petit Palais on September 26, 2022 in Paris, France | UHQ

568153122_JosephineSkriver-ParisFashionWeek2022_09.26LaVieEstBelleCelebrationbyLancome@Paris.thumb.jpg.e582a6f904d1f6860543ecb855874fb2.jpg

Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomph with Visit Qatar at the Longchamp Racecourse on October 02, 2022 in Paris, France | UHQ

1992391680_JospehineSkriver-QatarPrixdelArcdeTriomph@LongchampRacecourseinParis2022_10_02.thumb.jpg.305b24e28b6727d1608d5f32eb16b093.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 4:54 PM, action_jack said:

I have been dabbling in video enhancing using AI techniques...would people be interested in content like this? before vids on the left, after on right. not sure how noticeable it will be after uploading. still figuring out all the different ways to enhance quality 🙂

@action_jack That's some good AI work there.  Do you have them in MP4 format with only the post-processed videos from the right?