Bellazon

Rate The Picture Above

Joe > Average

but she looks a lil creepy in that ^ like the girl in the ring, too much eyeliner and such...

what?like the girl form the ring?!!! :blink:smiley-talk038.gifNooooo way!if the ghost was megan,everybody would be looking for her!smiley-talk012.gif(by the way,she doesn`t scare in jennifer`s body).And i think samara`s beautiful,specially her hair :ermm:

for the photo,i give7,5.it`s gracious,and i like it.

SKIP ME

but she looks a lil creepy in that ^ like the girl in the ring, too much eyeliner and such...

what?like the girl form the ring?!!! :blink:smiley-talk038.gifNooooo way!if the ghost was megan,everybody would be looking for her!smiley-talk012.gif(by the way,she doesn`t scare in jennifer`s body).And i think samara`s beautiful,specially her hair :ermm:

for the photo,i give7,5.it`s gracious,and i like it.

SKIP ME

just a little bit (: , megan is beautiful tho, like i said- she is a 10. always. but just not in that photo.

i hate scary movies. and the ring is scary as hell. so that;s why i don't like the photo.

i dunno about samara, ive never seen what she looks like in real life.

^ cool photo posted above. 9.

skip me.

^No rating for mine, v? :/

I've always loved that shot of Miranda. the uncropped version is really sexy too.

The overexposed/saturated Photoshopping on top actually suits it really well, and makes her eyes sparkle all the more.. 8.5 :wub:

Petra :drool:

post-19363-0-1446022923-63008_thumb.jpg

Oh, Candice... My heart is always torn with this girl. She's got the Lima Syndrome, but lord is she unfairly gorgeous with just the right dash of cute (personality wise, mind you). I have a soft spot for her, so I'm going to be biased and give this an 8.6.

Because we've gone down a sexy road, here's my shot at it, Kat Ivanovska:

photojamesmacari006.jpg

• 2 weeks later...