Bellazon

The Meaning Of Life

Guest quasicartes

Guest quasicartes
To pass my genes on. That's it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's exactly what the aforementioned philosopher said.

Guest quasicartes
Good stuff. If it's good enough for ants it's good enough for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All male ants have sex. Not all female ants have sex. Most female ants just become soldier ants or worker ants.

• 4 months later...

Hatred: The Meaning Of Life

Friday, October 07, 2005

Love That Hatred

I consider myself a psuedo Anthony Robbins, so I will give the reader some self help advice. Stop making friends. Friends are a dime a dozen in the civilized world, you need some enemies.

Most people are too nice, and when they finally do make an enemy, they try to make friends with their enemies! I tell you, this is not the way to prosper. Enemies give you a reason to wake up in the morning. There is nothing quite like getting the better of someone you don't like. If you make a few well placed enemies, you can enjoy watching them suffer for the rest of your life, a guaranteed source of entertainment! Most enemies you will get are sub-par, and won't hold a grudge for more than a couple of years. What you need to find is a nemesis, someone you can wake up hating every morning. Even better, hatred gives you motivation and a purpose in life. The best part is that it destroys your humanity, so don't feel bad about getting your arch rival in the office fired.

The problem is, most of us don't know how to enemies. We are taught starting in kindergarten to share, care for one another, peace on earth, all that mind scum. It's just brainwashing from the man. So I will give you a few pointers on how to make enemies:

1. Words are a very poor form of transmitting thought, but it's all we have. With carefully crafted words (10%) and body language and tone(90%), we can inspire feelings of hatred in everyone around us.

2. Find some objects that people bitterly hate, and wear them where ever you go. Let your imagination run wild!

3. Start using words that can easily be misinterpreted. Start taking every little thing a person says, and think about it, and warp the words around in your mind. Assume every comment that could mean negative is negative. Pretty soon your version of reality will be filled with hateful comments.

4. Find differences in opinion, clothing, hairstyle, music, anything to get fired up over.

Soon, you'll have droves of enemies chasing after you!

http://philosophyandsatire.blogspot.com/