Bellazon

Natalie Glebova
Thumbnail

Gosh I remember the day she was crowned, it was a bad day.. OMG how did she win?? Fair enough she's nice and all but this is a beauty pageant, I don't see her beauty. She's got a huge nose and a thin face... i was very dissapointed.. I'm glad her reign is now over so I don't have to see her as much!

ok i'm not a fan of hers but when i read that last comment i was like WOAH! how does she have a huge nose? if that's what you call "huge" (which i can assure isn't) then i guess the rest of the world is just suffering from having enormous noses. come on now. you could've even said that her nose is a little too big for your taste but saing that it's huge is just plain silly.

I'll justify myself, sorry.

I meant her nose is out of proportion with her other facial features, sure she's okay looking but not to the status of a Miss Universe should be... i acknowledge people have their different opinions and this is mine, to me she's not stunning to the likes of Jennifer Hawkins, Oxana etc etc..