Bellazon

Lily Cole
Thumbnail

LoveHolic

thank you very much sweetandlow btw what's your name?, gosh i have what she is wearing :cry:

You are welcome. I'm sorry they werent' HQ but at the time, they were better than nothing, huh? :blink:

I have two very long names not counting my last, so my friends call me Izzie, short for the Isabella part of the name. :p :hug:

:wave:

nice to meet Izzie, as from name you should be from Brazil, aren't you?

thank you very much sweetandlow btw what's your name?, gosh i have what she is wearing :cry:

You are welcome. I'm sorry they werent' HQ but at the time, they were better than nothing, huh? :blink:

I have two very long names not counting my last, so my friends call me Izzie, short for the Isabella part of the name. :p :hug:

:wave:

nice to meet Izzie, as from name you should be from Brazil, aren't you?

No, I'm not. :no: Nothing quite so exotic. :hehe: I'm a mixture of many countries and my parents just used names that they liked, apparently. Sometimes, I need a change in spelling so some days, it's Izzie and some days it's Izzy. :rofl: :rofl: depending on what I'm feelin' that day. :rofl: Yesterday, Ange and I both were feelin' the "y". :laugh: :heart:

From an irreverent piece by film critic Jason Solomons in today's UK Observer newspaper about this year's Cannes parties:

The St Trinian's party started early, presumably because some of the girls had to be in bed. There was an arcade shooting gallery thing there and terrible food. I did meet ubermodel Lily Cole though and she is ridiculously tall. My eyes came up to her breasts, which was a bit distracting for both of us. She also said the word 'meta-textual' when discussing the film's script, which is probably a first for a model and a last for this Ealing remake - I have a dread feeling about it already.

Link