Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

betty, if you have a digital camera, you can take pics of the cover and the article. :)

I did , but now my stepdad has to put the pics on the comp cuz i'm very hanndy with that stuff. :blink:

Betty- one of your wishes came true :dance:

I knoww!!! :ddr:

Now the other has to which is Natasha to get a cover too :drool:

But i highly doubt she will get a cover of like Vogue US. anytime soon cuz she might not be big enough , but maybe on the same magazine 'Fashion' , cuz if Tiiu did so can Natasha cuz Tiiu isn't bgger then Nat.

I dunno i just need to see more magazine stuff from her ads or editorials or whatever... She isn't in magazines enough :/

I can't do it guys i'm too handy for this stuff i tried so many times to download the pictures on my comp but it doesn't work and I tried to download some program but i dunno what happened with that and if i ask my stepdad to do it on his comp he'll do it in million years so can somebody give me link for a program to download so i can download the pics to my computer?

My camera is Canon and my Windows is 2000.

I can't do it guys i'm too handy for this stuff i tried so many times to download the pictures on my comp but it doesn't work and I tried to download some program but i dunno what happened with that and if i ask my stepdad to do it on his comp he'll do it in million years so can somebody give me link for a program to download so i can download the pics to my computer?

My camera is Canon and my Windows is 2000.

i think you should have bought a cd with the software when you bought the camera. you should install that and then when you connect the camera with the pc, the pc automatically reads the pics... it's so easy! :)

otherwise make a google search typing a software for the exact model of your camera.

thanks a lot, betty! well done! :)

i'll give you credits!

just a bit advice: edit your address! otherwise everyone can see where you live!

i like the pic in white, the cover... well, at least it isn't that retouched. the other pic in grey is rather cheesy. anyway, better than the the russian and the english eds...

and now i'm too curious to read the article and preferences!